Any man that can't have platonic relations with a women is immature and has toxic masculinity

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think it's possible. I typically befriend my wife's friends. I keep a comfortable distance from all non-family females though. I don't want to get close enough for them to assume I'm catching feelings or for me to assume they are.

It's happened before. Former coworkers I was really cool with got too friendly, I didn't notice, and it caused a riff in my marriage. So, personally, I do believe there can be platonic relationships, but there has to be respect, especially if one or both are married.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Men using ‘toxic masculinity’ in a room full of other men is some cuck nasty work :pachaha:

As far as the topic any man should have stumbled onto a few solid female friends by accident and once you have that you good. It also helps that you had your pound of flesh :ufdup: Meaning, the few female friends I’ve had were all chicks that I already smashed and things eventually fizzled but something kept us in touch. Bc I already smashed I can comfortably friend zone

Other than that, aint no proactive female friendship. I went to a day party with a chick who’s ’just friends’, a a rare case of someone I met and just let it get there, and shes striking up convo with another ngga right next to me. Even tho it was just casual convo, and I have no intentions with her, I felt DISGUSTING :bryan:

So, nah. Don’t need new female friends. And I hate seeing mggas hanging around bytches they not fukin :scust: cock blocking ass ngga

Last edited:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
:hubie:
Instead of focusing on the male portion of this whole affair, there needs to be a greater focus on women who want platonic relationships to be a thing, while feeling that they shouldn't be held accountable for trying to use the men who are comfortable within it, in roles that should be reserved for the cats they fukking who refuse to support them, emotionally, mentally and financially.
I love kids, but I'm willing to let yours STARVE if the dude who's dikk you farting on ain't stocking the pantry.​

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Any adult that cannot navigate the nuances between possibility and probability is immature and possessed by virulent stupidity.

Work with that. :unimpressed:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve tried to keep things platonic but shyt always turned different. I remember one chick I was homies with for years as soon as I got to a serious relationship with one chick told me straight up if I wanted to cheat on my girl to
give her a call.

LordOfTheTalentedAndLazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
If you're both single and reasonably attractive there's always gonna be something there. If one or both of you are in a relationship it can make things awkward.

In my experience it works ok if you really have no attraction to her whatsoever but that doesn't mean she won't catch feelings. Been there done that, it can be cool for a period of time but eventually something will come up.

At the very least people just need to admit that men and women can't be friends the same way men can be friends with other men, or women can be friends with other women. The possibility of sex changes things, it's not rocket science.

Daps
People use the term "friend" loosely.

Straight men and women are associates,acquaintances,coworkers and can be friendly in group settings but if she's attractive it's never platonic.Saying otherwise is being delusional and against basic human nature and biology.

Most men would knock down their "female friends" if given the chance and if they say they wouldn't they're lying and if she's your ex you most likely already beat so that don't count.

Women don't mind having male friends cause it's beneficial for them.They get a guy that listens to their relationship problems,help them move,simp for them,etc

Even many women don't like having female friends and honestly dudes that's not in the friendzone keep women around for social proof.Thats it.

Men and women can be cool but we aren't hardwired to be friends after puberty.