Any man that can't have platonic relations with a women is immature and has toxic masculinity

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Platonic gets me in trouble and sexually assaulted

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I have/had a few non co-worker, non family women who come to mind when I think of friends

1-- We met on a dating app while she was visiting. She lives in Florida so it morphed to friends. Never smashed. She got married and the friendship just fizzled. We’re just IG friend now

2- I smashed off a dating app. She has 3 kids. Bc of that I clearly wasn’t gonna wife, but she’s funny. We have a quirky relationship. We’ve been having sex on and off for 5+ years.

3- Anothr dating app smash. She was batshyt crazy so a relationship woudnt work but she was funny af so we kept in touch thru text. It fizzled out once we both got in relationships

4- A former fling. She would just have too much attitude and even as just friends, she would do the types of things a woman you’re saying would do—-demand phone calls instead of text, naggy , judgy. It fizzled

So imo, male-female friendships arent meant to last. Either a) your/her spouse will take up that role and organically phase yall out. This is what SHOULD happen, :mjtf: go get you a gf or a wife, not a friend. b) sex will happen, which means it’s not a genuine friendship, or c) She will eventually do some women shyt and make it not worth a friendship :yeshrug:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
We can be friends but at the same time if you invite me over wearing something see thru showing skin that I've never seen before, you're putting me in a space that i wasn't necessarily expecting to be in as a friend. Im certainly not there with my homeboys so you know there needs to be some boundaries. Some girls push you to an unreasonable place and test you.

Throwing your ass on me randomly or talking about sex all the time is a little strange. like yeah you the homie, but Ima eat the p*ssy up like cold cuts if you keep playing with me.

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps
People use the term "friend" loosely.

Straight men and women are associates,acquaintances,coworkers and can be friendly in group settings but if she's attractive it's never platonic.Saying otherwise is being delusional and against basic human nature and biology.

Most men would knock down their "female friends" if given the chance and if they say they wouldn't they're lying and if she's your ex you most likely already beat so that don't count.

Women don't mind having male friends cause it's beneficial for them.They get a guy that listens to their relationship problems,help them move,simp for them,etc

Even many women don't like having female friends and honestly dudes that's not in the friendzone keep women around for social proof.Thats it.

Men and women can be cool but we aren't hardwired to be friends after puberty.

stop thinking wit ur dikk

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Prove me wrong

You brehs need to grow up and become functional adults. Not everything is about sex
The older I get the more I question this. When men take female friends out, women are still acting like they don't have to pay for shyt. :manny: I know very few women who's willing to go dutch everyone time. No it's not about sex but they will hit your wallet like a date.

Daps
stop thinking wit ur dikk

That's like saying "stop being thirsty for something to keep you hydrated when you wake up".You even said yourself if she's attractive you're not trying to be friends.Is that not thinking with your D?:jbhmm:

It's called being a heterosexual male with a sex drive.Its natural.

Women say men are sex obsessed but yet the most common insult towards men outside of being broke is always related to his inability to get his D wet.Every single time.

Men will stop thinking with their D when society stop shaming sexless men which is never.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
This is the wrong place to post this.

A lot of men and women are bombarded with images of what relationships are supposed to be like from the same industry that depicts guns with suppressors sounding like kittens sneezing(they don't. Anyone who has actually listened to a gun with a suppressor knows that shyt doesn't sound like it does in the movies. Hollywood often just flat out lies about shyt to make it more entertaining)

People who consistently fail in maintaining long term relationships have put their neuroses and experiences on the screen to try and normalize their views. It's worked spectacularly and the negs, one stars and jokes you'll get in this thread will prove it. There are people who literally cannot imagine talking to a woman they aren't related to or planning to have sex with.

I'm friends with women that are attractive, and I get along well with their husbands and boyfriends. One of my closest friends is the (now ex) of a female friend. I wish I could say most people grow out of that mate guarding behavior but they don't.

If you think your man or woman is going to cheat on you, you should not be with that person. It's really that simple. You won't die if you don't have a romantic relationship.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
-People that say women & men can't be friends have no sense of will, discipline or setting boundaries. Lust isn't a sin we all share.
People use the term "friend" loosely.
Straight men and women are associates,acquaintances,coworkers and can be friendly in group settings but if she's attractive it's never platonic.Saying otherwise is being delusional and against basic human nature and biology... dudes that's not in the friendzone keep women around for social proof.Thats it.
Men and women can be cool but we aren't hardwired to be friends after puberty.
-Humans have the ability to say fukk biology & being hard wired, the only people using this excuse are weak willed. Men that don't give a fukk about other men don't keep women around for social proof.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only men that get box can be friends with women. Its got nothing to do with maturity or toxicity. Sex is an important biological urge. If you dont have access to it you aint bout to be putting possible partners in the friendzone.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Depends on what kind of platonic friends. I have platonic female friends but we aren’t kicking it or talking as often as my male friends. If that’s somebody you always around talking to then you really like em and you in denial.