• Yes

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • No

Votes: 26 74.3%

• Total voters

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Gotta co worker who took his wife's last name. I guess that would make him a male feminist

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All this babble and nobody could post a definition.:comeon:

First result from Google: “Feminist = an advocate of women's rights on the basis of the equality of the sexes; a person who supports feminism.”

Yes I’m a feminist
You didn't define "equality of the sexes". Without it, the definition and anyone's support of feminism rings rather hollow.

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I think women should have equal rights, and outside of some biological differences are entitled to do whatever a man can do. I draw the line at the supremacy and misandry that some have for men. I hate the phrase toxic masculinity, because too many people assume masculinity IS toxic, and feminity is morally superior. There are things we should embrace about both nature's.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think women should have equal rights, and outside of some biological differences are entitled to do whatever a man can do. I draw the line at the supremacy and misandry that some have for men. I hate the phrase toxic masculinity, because too many people assume masculinity IS toxic, and feminity is morally superior. There are things we should embrace about both nature's.
There's many statistical that can debunk the idea that feminity is morally superior. Mainstream feminists aren't ready for that convo tho

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
They should be treated as adults, but it seems like a lot don't act like adults.

You say gender roles are archaic norms, but then women say "My money is my money, your money is our money."

And I think that's bullshyt. Adults can agree to what they need. Nothing wrong with two adults saying our money is our own, just like nothing wrong with combining finances. Everyone should be held to the same standard.

There IS a such thing as toxic femininity too. It's just that toxic femininity tends to not turn into physical abuse or murder.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
I hate male feminist

they're just fronting pandering to women in hopes of getting pvssy

they're not genuine

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
What I learned in college was

Even if men are on average better at this, and women on average are better at that

That doesn't mean a woman CANT do what men do. If they can do it, they should be allowed.

And vice versa of course.

But even if you boil it down to women fighting for social equality.. I agree with that too. I believe in equality, period. Wether gender, race, age, or whatever demo.

Allow me to reiterate. If the person can do the thing they want to do, they should have the opportunity to do it.

If they cant do the job, no consideration for gender or any other demo should apply.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The primary goal of most feminist ideologies is to dismantle the patriarchy, and the patriarchy hurts black men so :manny:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Nah male feminists are wolves in sheep clothing that use pandering to women as game
I am unapologetically masculine
However, I wholly support women in their strides to work, earn fair wages and pay bills.