Votes: 9 25.7%
  • No

Votes: 26 74.3%

• Total voters

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Still Benefited Get yo ass in here nikka.

Not sure if thats how I would define myself,its not easy boxing yourself in when your a complex figure. What is it called when you believe righteous black men should be in charge of deciding whats best for women?

What is it called when you believe women are like children and need to be guided,protected and have decisions made on their behalf to protect them from themselves as well as oppressive men?

"With great power comes great accountability"-Still Benefited

I would say most of the rest of thecoli are the real feminist because they want women to have equal responsibility,equal pay,,equal freedom,equal accountabilty,equal consequences. All because they cant grasp a simple universal law#TheChildOfMan:wow:

Plenty of rights i would strip away from women for their own good if given the option:respect:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
A lot of brehs consider just being respectful and supportive of women as being a feminist :manny:

Some of the shyt people would consider feminism is just called being a decent human and treating people with respect

This.

But I suppose I'm a feminist because I think women should be treated as adults and most gender roles are rooted in archaic norms that no longer apply to a modern society.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
A lot of brehs consider just being respectful and supportive of women as being a feminist :manny:

Some of the shyt people would consider feminism is just called being a decent human and treating people with respect
Stop playing dumb. You know damn well whether you a feminist or not. You just scared to admit it cause you know it's retarded

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I wouldnt call myself a male feminist. Should they have equal rights? Sure.

It just seems to be way too many instances where they behave like children. I try not to believe that mantra, but it keeps popping up. Maybe that's man's fault, idk.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
This.

But I suppose I'm a feminist because I think women should be treated as adults and most gender roles are rooted in archaic norms that no longer apply to a modern society.

They should be treated as adults, but it seems like a lot don't act like adults.

You say gender roles are archaic norms, but then women say "My money is my money, your money is our money."

Daps

Thank you!

And ugly gang can stop complaining about not being chosen because they’re nice.