Any ladies prefer to suck dikk over getting dikked?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
That's like a man not wanting sex but just wants to eat a girl out.:martin:

giphy.gif

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
Hmmm well it's something about knowing I'm giving my man ultimate pleasure that turns me the fukk on. Wow, it's such a thrill, its the whole experience in its entirety for me. Like how you start slowly rubbing the dikk and stroking it gently with your hands. Then gradually working your way to sucking the whole dikk in ur mouth, that slight twitch of his hips when you suck a particular sensitive spot. When it's so good he has to hold ur head back and control your strokes cause he's not ready to cum. My favorite is when he finally loses control and starts fukking my mouth like he fukks my p*ssy. No regard for how hard and deep he's going, no mercy even when I'm choking and tears are falling from my eyes. It takes me somewhere in my head, and it's like there's a connection that leads from my mouth straight to my clit and the walls of my vagina. Sometimes I get so deep in my head that I visualize my mouth being my p*ssy, my throat is that sweet spot that he hits that gets me off every time. Next thing you know I'm coming while his seed is bathing my lungs. It's a beautiful thing. I love sex with him but I have no issues just spending the whole day with his dikk in my mouth. Even if i don't cum I get pleasure from him getting his, i really like to be kept waiting anyway, it's always so much better when I'm dying for the dikk.

Beautiful.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hmmm well it's something about knowing I'm giving my man ultimate pleasure that turns me the fukk on. Wow, it's such a thrill, its the whole experience in its entirety for me. Like how you start slowly rubbing the dikk and stroking it gently with your hands. Then gradually working your way to sucking the whole dikk in ur mouth, that slight twitch of his hips when you suck a particular sensitive spot. When it's so good he has to hold ur head back and control your strokes cause he's not ready to cum. My favorite is when he finally loses control and starts fukking my mouth like he fukks my p*ssy. No regard for how hard and deep he's going, no mercy even when I'm choking and tears are falling from my eyes. It takes me somewhere in my head, and it's like there's a connection that leads from my mouth straight to my clit and the walls of my vagina. Sometimes I get so deep in my head that I visualize my mouth being my p*ssy, my throat is that sweet spot that he hits that gets me off every time. Next thing you know I'm coming while his seed is bathing my lungs. It's a beautiful thing. I love sex with him but I have no issues just spending the whole day with his dikk in my mouth. Even if i don't cum I get pleasure from him getting his, i really like to be kept waiting anyway, it's always so much better when I'm dying for the dikk.
youre a sexual deviant

im glad i got those demons from off of me

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
Idk guess I have this certain image of you n I cldnt imagine you bein a super perv like auntie moongoddess, srry if it came out weird

Lol I don't have the balls to do the things she does :dead: I can only admire the act

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Lol I don't have the balls to do the things she does :dead: I can only admire the act
:whew: good, plus with ur issues with men you wldnt be able to do a good job anyway ur fears wld hold u back n dat wldnt be fair to the guy. what are u wearing right now?

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
mrw-my-internet-browser-crashes-and-windows-tells-me-it-is-looking-for-a-solution-to-the-problem-109917.gif