Any ladies prefer to suck dikk over getting dikked?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Hmmm well it's something about knowing I'm giving my man ultimate pleasure that turns me the fukk on. Wow, it's such a thrill, its the whole experience in its entirety for me. Like how you start slowly rubbing the dikk and stroking it gently with your hands. Then gradually working your way to sucking the whole dikk in ur mouth, that slight twitch of his hips when you suck a particular sensitive spot. When it's so good he has to hold ur head back and control your strokes cause he's not ready to cum. My favorite is when he finally loses control and starts fukking my mouth like he fukks my p*ssy. No regard for how hard and deep he's going, no mercy even when I'm choking and tears are falling from my eyes. It takes me somewhere in my head, and it's like there's a connection that leads from my mouth straight to my clit and the walls of my vagina. Sometimes I get so deep in my head that I visualize my mouth being my p*ssy, my throat is that sweet spot that he hits that gets me off every time. Next thing you know I'm coming while his seed is bathing my lungs. It's a beautiful thing. I love sex with him but I have no issues just spending the whole day with his dikk in my mouth. Even if i don't cum I get pleasure from him getting his, i really like to be kept waiting anyway, it's always so much better when I'm dying for the dikk.
I've never experienced this
enough-internet-Dean-Winchester-supernatural_zpszjzdb9dt.gif
:francis:Sex is fine but this right here??
enough-internet-Dean-Winchester-supernatural_zpszjzdb9dt.gif

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Hmmm well it's something about knowing I'm giving my man ultimate pleasure that turns me the fukk on. Wow, it's such a thrill, its the whole experience in its entirety for me. Like how you start slowly rubbing the dikk and stroking it gently with your hands. Then gradually working your way to sucking the whole dikk in ur mouth, that slight twitch of his hips when you suck a particular sensitive spot. When it's so good he has to hold ur head back and control your strokes cause he's not ready to cum. My favorite is when he finally loses control and starts fukking my mouth like he fukks my p*ssy. No regard for how hard and deep he's going, no mercy even when I'm choking and tears are falling from my eyes. It takes me somewhere in my head, and it's like there's a connection that leads from my mouth straight to my clit and the walls of my vagina. Sometimes I get so deep in my head that I visualize my mouth being my p*ssy, my throat is that sweet spot that he hits that gets me off every time. Next thing you know I'm coming while his seed is bathing my lungs. It's a beautiful thing. I love sex with him but I have no issues just spending the whole day with his dikk in my mouth. Even if i don't cum I get pleasure from him getting his, i really like to be kept waiting anyway, it's always so much better when I'm dying for the dikk.

55617379.jpg

I've been doing it all wrong ....

:whew: I felt a little tingle just reading that

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn. :wow:

Where the females with your mentality at. :wow:.....:salute:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
I wanna be just like you when I grow up :wow:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:francis:welp there goes my no fap streak.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
vlDoRR.gif

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff::laff::laff:

Negro seriously?:what:

If she prefers to do that then gettting pleased than she doesn't like your sex at all and she is just doing it to please you for what every reason (love,money,etc.)

That's like a man not wanting sex but just wants to eat a girl out.:martin:

Truthfully I went thru a period where I was one of those guys.

I kept running into women who would say that guys didn't know how to eat p*ssy or they rarely got their p*ssy ate so doing it became a major ego boost better than busting a nut to me.

w66L5_f-maxage-0.gif

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC

giphy.gif