Any ladies prefer to suck dikk over getting dikked?

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
elaborate.gif
Hmmm well it's something about knowing I'm giving my man ultimate pleasure that turns me the fukk on. Wow, it's such a thrill, its the whole experience in its entirety for me. Like how you start slowly rubbing the dikk and stroking it gently with your hands. Then gradually working your way to sucking the whole dikk in ur mouth, that slight twitch of his hips when you suck a particular sensitive spot. When it's so good he has to hold ur head back and control your strokes cause he's not ready to cum. My favorite is when he finally loses control and starts fukking my mouth like he fukks my p*ssy. No regard for how hard and deep he's going, no mercy even when I'm choking and tears are falling from my eyes. It takes me somewhere in my head, and it's like there's a connection that leads from my mouth straight to my clit and the walls of my vagina. Sometimes I get so deep in my head that I visualize my mouth being my p*ssy, my throat is that sweet spot that he hits that gets me off every time. Next thing you know I'm coming while his seed is bathing my lungs. It's a beautiful thing. I love sex with him but I have no issues just spending the whole day with his dikk in my mouth. Even if i don't cum I get pleasure from him getting his, i really like to be kept waiting anyway, it's always so much better when I'm dying for the dikk.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Hmmm well it's something about knowing I'm giving my man ultimate pleasure that turns me the fukk on. Wow, it's such a thrill, its the whole experience in its entirety for me. Like how you start slowly rubbing the dikk and stroking it gently with your hands. Then gradually working your way to sucking the whole dikk in ur mouth, that slight twitch of his hips when you suck a particular sensitive spot. When it's so good he has to hold ur head back and control your strokes cause he's not ready to cum. My favorite is when he finally loses control and starts fukking my mouth like he fukks my p*ssy. No regard for how hard and deep he's going, no mercy even when I'm choking and tears are falling from my eyes. It takes me somewhere in my head, and it's like there's a connection that leads from my mouth straight to my clit and the walls of my vagina. Sometimes I get so deep in my head that I visualize my mouth being my p*ssy, my throat is that sweet spot that he hits that gets me off every time. Next thing you know I'm coming while his seed is bathing my lungs. It's a beautiful thing. I love sex with him but I have no issues just spending the whole day with his dikk in my mouth. Even if i don't cum I get pleasure from him getting his, i really like to be kept waiting anyway, it's always so much better when I'm dying for the dikk.

Welp yall got her started.....

g7IsB.gif

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

tumblr_inline_od1q7xAwbb1r6fney_500.gif

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what the

edit: i wish i hadn't read this, it sets unrealistic goals. :francis:

morris

Superstar
Daps
latest