Any ladies attend church with their man?

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
There are more to relationships then physically bonding,going out on dates etc..,for the ones who go to church or mass do y'all attend with your bf?For non believers (not here to judge) what do y'all do to enhance the bond?Yoga?Create pottery sculptures like they did in movie "Ghost"? :bryan: y'all meditate?etc

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
The bond enhances itself? Idk. It just happens. A 'higher power' has nothing to do with me & my S.O.

Thought I will say apparently my godmother didn't know I don't believe in God and she found out today in a random abortion conversation. :pachaha:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
The bond enhances itself? Idk. It just happens. A 'higher power' has nothing to do with me & my S.O.

Thought I will say apparently my godmother didn't know I don't believe in God and she found out today in a random abortion conversation. :pachaha:
:merchant: at fact of abortion convo being random.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
:merchant: at fact of abortion convo being random.
I have a cousin in DR who's 18 and just gave birth to her second child. I was wondering why she didn't just get rid of it then I remembered abortion is illegal over there which is completely fukking ridiculous. It's all because of religion.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I have a cousin in DR who's 18 and just gave birth to her second child. I was wondering why she didn't just get rid of it then I remembered abortion is illegal over there which is completely fukking ridiculous. It's all because of religion.
Well :damn: get rid of it? you need to contribute to an abortion thread in Higher Learning.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
Well :damn: get rid of it? you need to contribute to an abortion thread in Higher Learning.
Lol easier said than done? Did you know the Dominican Republic is the only country with a bible on their flag? Good luck trying to enact laws that aren't influenced by Catholicism. :bryan:

• Dap

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Lol easier said than done? Did you know the Dominican Republic is the only country with a bible on their flag? Good luck trying to enact laws that aren't influenced by Catholicism. :bryan:
Never notice the Bible on their flag :ohhh: each country has their own beliefs

• Dap

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Man in the south, its weird. Lot of tge ladies I know go to church, but they be crazy man. Like, not "religious" crazy. But like, they need a check crazy. Some of the women I dated and or went to church with just had screws loose.
I live in south and I know what you mean.Some are cool,but some be fronting.They be clubbing on Sat night tho :lolbron:

• Dap

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
I live in south and I know what you mean.Some are cool,but some be fronting.They be clubbing on Sat night tho :lolbron:

What the ol heads call it "straddling the fence" lol. Yep, that's crazy but who am I too judge. At this black greek picnic past Saturday right. Man them ladies was loose, short skirts and dress on. (Couldn't take pics I was doing security) so after the strolling and stepping. They hit enclave, lil club and boy oh boy was they turnt Up. A lot of them, I saw in church the next day lol. Its crazy, be like that sometimes.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
What the ol heads call it "straddling the fence" lol. Yep, that's crazy but who am I too judge. At this black greek picnic past Saturday right. Man them ladies was loose, short skirts and dress on. (Couldn't take pics I was doing security) so after the strolling and stepping. They hit enclave, lil club and boy oh boy was they turnt Up. A lot of them, I saw in church the next day lol. Its crazy, be like that sometimes.
Them soror,frat gatherings are main attraction in south.I know how they go.I ain't judging them either but find the double standards hilarious.:heh: at "straddling the fence" and these women be putting up the deepest fortune cookie quote on social media.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Them soror,frat gatherings are main attraction in south.I know how they go.I ain't judging them either but find the double standards hilarious.:heh: at "straddling the fence" and these women be putting up the deepest fortune cookie quote on social media.

Yeah that's one of the ones that was their lol soros. Same ones with the #lovingthissundayworship

Have this on Saturday night #dimepiecebytch