Any (hot) Tea drinkers?

Daps
I'm a heavy tea drinker. Lipton black and Bigelow mint medley are my every day teas, buy but I'll drink it all.

Best tea I've had came from the garden of a lady at my job....that shyt had me like :ohlawd:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
I'm from yorkshire, big up @Anothergirl with the yorkshire tea.
:salute:

I drink hot tea every morning- typically green. But this shyt right here is my all time favorite.

herb_v2_CS_3DBox_HVanCham_0111.png

yeah i love this one too....prolly my favorite white tea....:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
being chinese, i drink a lot of tea. Favorite tea for breakfast would be chrysanthemum with a touch of rock sugar, favorite tea to drink with meals would be jasmine tea, favorite tea to just chill and relax is green tea, favorite tea to drink while sick is oolong tea, never tea bags, those tea are mostly garbage especially lipton. Any tea that is chopped up into a powder is garbage. The best tea is whole leaf. Also Sri Lankan tea is underrated, its smooth as hell.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
whatcha drinking and how ya drinking it? cream and sugar? black? i grew up being made to drink tea every morning and hated it as a youngin but now i drink tea all times a day...usually twice a day. Black teas only. Can't stand most green teas.

I got a tea bag for u :smugbiden:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Hibiscus tea, right now I'm really liking Tazo's Passion. Usually two cups a day, one in the morning and one in the evening. I drink it plain with nothing in there.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
OK, here you go:

Best Breakfast tea (IE: Strong, bold, tons of flava)

51j6Ek-r-LL._SX385_.jpg

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Bewleys-Dublin-Morning-Tea-80-Count/dp/B000GBXG2C/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1359577879&sr=8-2&keywords=bewleys"]Bewley's Dublin Morning Tea, 80-Count: Amazon.com: Grocery & Gourmet Food[/ame]

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
No lie, I've never had a better black tea.

Cream and sugar, looks like coffee its so dark.

:leostare:

sound EXACTLY like that Yorkshire Tea that i posted in my original post. it looks like black coffee before you add the cream. :ohlawd:...you should give that one a try too. :thumbsup: