stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
look at that scene and compare it to the scenes when they are in Westeros

everyone who is a slave is either black or brown

look at her slave girl and the top soldier....both black

I've seen every fukkin episode and have yet to see a black person that isn't a slave or former slave. There was one guy whose a pirate but who knows he may have been a slave in the past. The fact that being a slave is the only identity black people in this make believe world have is RACIST and only c00ns would support it.

Breh, the "myremese" or w/e name of the people in that scene are easily middle eastern, indian, or w/e actors and actresses. Those are not black actors and actresses in that scene. Just look at those nikkas hair. :mindblown: All the "dark" people there are clearly Indian. What the fukk are you looking at? This has to be the stupidest fukking thread ever. :thumbsdown:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
The natives of the islands are an ebony-skinned people who speak their own language and often wear capes of brightly colored feathers. The act of lovemaking is considered an important and even holy skill. Prostitution is a respectable profession, practiced even by the high-born islanders. :patrice:

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fan bros just had a podcast about this.

Alot if people got sand in their p*ssy about this.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Stop watching the show then ya sensative bytch. You'll make one less crybaby we gotta deal with when season 4 comes out

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
"Thank You for deducting rep from this user" :umad:

Game of Thrones 3x10 Final Scene - Mhysa - YouTube

:snoop:

this is supposed to be some make believe magical land yet even in fantasy all we are to them is slaves

you got dragons, magic, dead people walkin, people seeing thru animals, etc. yet with that all unbelievable crap on the show, they find it impossible to imagine the existence of black people that ain't slaves

then you got this white bytch going around freeing them and then crowd surfin on them like she's at a rock concert

:pacspit: these cacs and c00ns who support it

reaching-higher.jpg

QUIT REACHING

i already shut your shyt down in the other thread.

Breh, the "myremese" or w/e name of the people in that scene are easily middle eastern, indian, or w/e actors and actresses. Those are not black actors and actresses in that scene. Just look at those nikkas hair. :mindblown: All the "dark" people there are clearly Indian. What the fukk are you looking at? This has to be the stupidest fukking thread ever. :thumbsdown:

I'm saying...there isn't a nikka in the bunch its a gang of dark arabs and indians....uneducated nikkas running around thinking every dark skinned person is black...i'd hate to see these nikkas in the Philippines. :snoop:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
shyt they were all just trying to touch her ass. Not that i can blame them

and all them calling her mother they were just trying to suck a titty like babies do.