Any beach goers....?

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
last went while on Vacay in Barca last month....Felt :flabbynsick: but the girls still dide the double-kiss before when meeting me. :win:

Im 10 lbs lighter, but I'm trying to be on Trey Songz mode (no homo :aicmon: ) before i GO BACK to any beach. :sadcam:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
last went while on Vacay in Barca last month....Felt :flabbynsick: but the girls still dide the double-kiss before when meeting me. :win:

Im 10 lbs lighter, but I'm trying to be on Trey Songz mode (no homo :aicmon: ) before i GO BACK to any beach. :sadcam:

fukk that I let my gut hang

Daps
Everybody up here goes to OC, but ive never been. I heard its dirty as fukk

the water isn't even inviting looking... I went once... I'm staying wwayyy north of the boardwalk... that shyt gets congested as fukk...

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
the water isn't even inviting looking... I went once... I'm staying wwayyy north of the boardwalk... that shyt gets congested as fukk...

:dwillhuh: shyt thats enough for me to stay away. Ill go to Atlantic City or Rehobeth. Everybody and they mom goes to OC..they hype that shyt up like crazy

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
The beach is great today, and the water amazing. Take advantage of the beach if you have one near

495e10f1.jpg

:ahh:

I'll go as long as ur sexy white ass is at the beach with some briefs on :takedat: