Your beach is home to sand, surf and deadly germs — beware of these bacteria

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Yeah this some real shyt. nikkas comparing this to a sneeze or cough don’t get it. That shyt got so bad in Jersey a few years ago they shut the beach down. You can always tell if the bacteria is high if you have a higher count of crustaceans at the shoreline.

Daps
Yeah this some real shyt. nikkas comparing this to a sneeze or cough don’t get it. That shyt got so bad in Jersey a few years ago they shut the beach down. You can always tell if the bacteria is high if you have a higher count of crustaceans at the shoreline.

i don't think i've ever seen crustaceans at the beach :whew:. actually i think i found a hermit crab one time, sweeping the floor with my bare feet trying to find sand dollars (which you can't do with water shoes on :mjlol:)

i was at kiawah island last week and saw like 50 jellyfish on the beach tho.... did not enter water :whoa:

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
i don't think i've ever seen crustaceans at the beach :whew:. actually i think i found a hermit crab one time, sweeping the floor with my bare feet trying to find sand dollars (which you can't do with water shoes on :mjlol:)

i was at kiawah island last week and saw like 50 jellyfish on the beach tho.... did not enter water :whoa:
You probably think you’re walking on rocks. That’s what me and my girl thought then them fukkers started burrowing…I’m like bytch let’s go!:damn: