Antonio Brown set to work out for the saints this morning

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
He should never play again. Whatever happened to him isn't subsiding anytime soon, and why would an NFL team want to deal with it plus the inevitable suspension after the investigation ends.

There's something wrong with him, deeply. Probably CTE.
Are you saying he should never play again because he needs to get some help for whatever is going on with him? Then I agree. Otherwise what has he really done to warrant never being able to play football again? The NFL has basically had a whole season to investigate and still hasn't said anything about their findings. Imo, he has essentially served the suspension so he shouldn't face any additional games. And best believe that a team will bring him in next season. The one game he played he was the best receiver on the field in a brand new system that he had no time to learn. A team will take a chance on him despite all the issues.

Daps
I'm convinced that Antonio Brown has bipolar disorder.

At this point this nikka needs a CAT scan. If somebody sign this nikka he has to go to therapy weekly. It's a mental health thing now I'm not even looking at how talented he is ....I just hope the brotha get some help I really do

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
nshnzVT.png