Antoine Fuqua is set to direct a Michael Jackson biopic for Lionsgate. (Update: Nephew Jafar Jackson cast to play MJ)

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

I can fukk with this :manny: At least casting wise, this works. Kid is talented too, can sing and dance.
Not as well as Mike :hubie: but good enough to act out the role.

mmm-ill-allow-it.gif

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
The abc Jackson family American dream series will always stand as thee Michael/the Jackson’s story
That show set the standard. Can’t think of a better biopic of a musician(s) since or before then. And that was in 1992??? So much more happened since then.

A movie wouldn’t do Mike justice. At the very least, a 6 hour limited mini series on HBO. And even that wouldn’t be Abel to cram in every single detail.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
That show set the standard. Can’t think of a better biopic of a musician(s) since or before then. And that was in 1992??? So much more happened since then.

A movie wouldn’t do Mike justice. At the very least, a 6 hour limited mini series on HBO. And even that wouldn’t be Abel to cram in every single detail.

yup, i agree

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

GET OUT OF MY HEAD

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Too soon.

Will be trash. A well done 4 hours documentary with exclusive or rare footage would've been way better.

MJ recorded everything and has stacks and stacks of footage. Some of it leaked to the fans but most is still kept locked away. I always thought they should remaster the concerts and put them out in the cinema because its the closest you'd get to experiencing the King do his thing without duplication or imitation.

The booming system and immense visuals would make it the second best thing and people would line up to see him again, worldwide.

At the bare minimum they could keep his name out there by upping stuff like this on his socials:

But the fact that they tried to kill him again after death then downplay his talents and achievements tells you everything about how they feel about him. Just like Bruce Lee in that respect.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
A 2 or 3 hour movie

For a Legend , the greatest musician of all time that dated back from the 60s to 2009

I already know the other jackson kids are not going to get enough screen time for a 3 hour film and they story as well

I see jermaine jealous ass being upset

And who can play the GAWD Joe