Anti ADOS immigrants let’s get real for a second.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You don’t care about the ADOS movement being divisive.

You shame ADOS voters out of self interest because you want to get anti-immigrant Trump out of office.

Trump probably has held up the Visa process for your family or friends and you want him out.

The problem is y’all try to gaslight us talking about we are divisive when you are out here claiming Igbo or Yoruba or proudly claiming your Caribbean heritage.

Last edited:

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
I can speak for myself. I go in on y'all because y'all in your feelings. When Africans (particularly Nigerians) were perceived as beggars shyt was gravy.

Nowadays that mainly Nigerians are prominent in so many areas with an upward trend, the disrespect has been heavy. I just see it as hate. The starving African image was fine but now that Africans are eating here in the US there is "they are taking the jobs!" Talk.

If it makes you feel better think that it is about Trump being anti immigrant. No one gives a fuk about that. Nigerians are still coming to the US and we are already here.

Plus many of us Nigerians are selfish. There is a running joke that when a Nigerian fails abroad it is because of spells casted by his or her village people.

So naw we just send billions back to Nigeria. We don't give a fuk about Trump immigration policies.

Being Nigerian>>>>>>>>>>>>

When you're blessed you gotta have haters :yeshrug:

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
You shame ADOS voters out of self interest because you want to get anti-immigrant Trump out of office.

Trump probably has held up the Visa process for your family or friends and you want him out.
if you want to vote for trump do that in peace..fight immigrants and ignore the racist at your door:russ:...this is a bad troll job OP

MacNCheese

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NJ
It's not even really accurate to say that all immigrants want Trump out since it varies a lot between groups. A lot of Igbos for example love Trump because of how hard he is on Muslims. And I think you'd be surprised how little some immigrants (black or hispanic or whatever) actually care about other immigrants being able to come here.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
It's not even really accurate to say that all immigrants want Trump out since it varies a lot between groups. A lot of Igbos for example love Trump because of how hard he is on Muslims. And I think you'd be surprised how little some immigrants (black or hispanic or whatever) actually care about other immigrants being able to come here.

This is the type of honesty I come here for.

Thank you.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I can speak for myself. I go in on y'all because y'all in your feelings. When Africans (particularly Nigerians) were perceived as beggars shyt was gravy.

Nowadays that mainly Nigerians are prominent in so many areas with an upward trend, the disrespect has been heavy. I just see it as hate. The starving African image was fine but now that Africans are eating here in the US there is "they are taking the jobs!" Talk.

If it makes you feel better think that it is about Trump being anti immigrant. No one gives a fuk about that. Nigerians are still coming to the US and we are already here.

Plus many of us Nigerians are selfish. There is a running joke that when a Nigerian fails abroad it is because of spells casted by his or her village people.

So naw we just send billions back to Nigeria. We don't give a fuk about Trump immigration policies.

Being Nigerian>>>>>>>>>>>>

When you're blessed you gotta have haters :yeshrug:
Pure facts. Naija never carry last ohh