Anthony Weiner is in ANOTHER sexting scandal...UPDATE: Huma cuts the dead weight

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
yeah, I think she's doing what any self respecting parent who cares for their child would do in this situation

obviously this dude has no self control to the point where it impacts his son for goodness sake

she lawst for marrying a guy with the last name Weiner anyway tho :ufdup:

Rehab for sex addiction in 3. 2. 1

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Rehab for sex addiction in 3. 2. 1

they always wanna do the sex rehab angle...

tiger woods did the same exact shyt and years later when he got with lindsay von they broke up because he was still cheating with white prostitutes

like just admit you love to fukk stop blaming sex addiction.

Aintnobodystupid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
:mjlol:

he addicted to this type of shyt.

edit--

:dahell:

nope.

i just saw the picture. nah, this isnt even funny.
someone got to be setting him up with that..even he is not that stupid or desperate enough to send that picture.

the VanDerBilt's go to be behind this shyt.

grandfather.jpg
If youre thirsty enough youll do dumb shyt like this.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not taking up for this nasty cac...but it's plenty of parents man and women that's naked around there kids and it's nothing sexual..Steve Harvey said in his stand up that he sleeps with his son naked when they was that age.and I know women that had sons and daughters that would walk around the house naked with the kids wide awake
My mom used to walk around me topless...the images still haunt me til this day my nikka

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I'm not taking up for this nasty cac...but it's plenty of parents man and women that's naked around there kids and it's nothing sexual..Steve Harvey said in his stand up that he sleeps with his son naked when they was that age.and I know women that had sons and daughters that would walk around the house naked with the kids wide awake
Jigga what? :francis:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps

I see what your saying but dude is taking a sexual picture next his son that's vastly different than sleeping a bed naked with your child.