Anthony Weiner is in ANOTHER sexting scandal...UPDATE: Huma cuts the dead weight

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
This! Plus it's been rumored that Huma Abedin & Hillary have been long time lesbian lovers, so I wouldn't be surprised if Abedin's & Weiner's marriage was nothing but a charade primarily for political purposes.

Yikes.

I'm sure Weiner wifed that bytch up for the Team Clinton affiliation but thought he could be a freak like Bill and get unlimited passes from the public. But he's not "charming" like Bill, looks like Quagmire, is named Weiner, and his side bytches cant keep their mouths shut. And dude is a dirty mack.

Who the fukk in their right mind is tweeting dikk pics when they don't even know how to use the app properly.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yikes.

I'm sure Weiner wifed that bytch up for the Team Clinton affiliation but thought he could be a freak like Bill and get unlimited passes from the public. But he's not "charming" like Bill, looks like Quagmire, is named Weiner, and his side bytches cant keep their mouths shut. And dude is a dirty mack.

Who the fukk in their right mind is tweeting dikk pics when they don't even know how to use the app properly.

Cant even blame them in this case. Like why does he do this shyt? Why is he texting like that in the first place especially with pictures of his face and dikk picks? All these actions and i have said this for some time show me that he loves when gets caught and he wanted Huma to drop him for ages. He regretting marrying her likely because the sex was terrible and he felt trapped.

instead of separating like a normal person this was his way of doing it.

my thing is of all the weird shyt from this guy. why didnt he just fukk around with the chicks without all the texting?

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Cant even blame them in this case. Like why does he do this shyt? Why is he texting like that in the first place especially with pictures of his face and dikk picks? All these actions and i have said this for some time show me that he loves when gets caught and he wanted Huma to drop him for ages. He regretting marrying her likely because the sex was terrible and he felt trapped.

instead of separating like a normal person this was his way of doing it.

my thing is of all the weird shyt from this guy. why didnt he just fukk around with the chicks without all the texting?

Dude is old and clearly doesnt "get" how the technology works with this social media shyt. He has enough bread to pay a bytch straight up for some ass but wants to be "lazy" and dirty mack online. just like them Catch A Predator sickos who think they they are anonymous on the net and luring kids to them.

His wife knows the kinda dude he is and he's not holding up his end of the bargain by not embarrassing her.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This! Plus it's been rumored that Huma Abedin & Hillary have been long time lesbian lovers, so I wouldn't be surprised if Abedin's & Weiner's marriage was nothing but a charade primarily for political purposes.

shyt wouldn't surprise me the Clinton marriage been a charade for decades.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
She look rigid as hell:francis:

I GUARANTEE Anthony wasnt hitting that more than twice a year- especially with the campaign :francis:

She the type to give you one of those wack-ass, loose hand jobs, talmbout "are you done yet?":francis:

shyt like that make would make a dude step out in a hurry.:francis:

:whoa:But that aint no excuse for having the kid in the pic. That is beyond perverse.

:heh: I'm definitely getting prude vibes from Huma also.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Her nose and his nose. Offspring looking like

latest
:mjlol:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dude is old and clearly doesnt "get" how the technology works with this social media shyt. He has enough bread to pay a bytch straight up for some ass but wants to be "lazy" and dirty mack online. just like them Catch A Predator sickos who think they they are anonymous on the net and luring kids to them.

His wife knows the kinda dude he is and he's not holding up his end of the bargain by not embarrassing her.

And pretty soon Bolt's girl gonna do the same thing.

Some of these guys be stupid as fukk. Be lucky as hell to get their wive and girl's blessings to fukk around and they all immature as fukk and blow it. Then they mess it up for the next man. Cause if the girl gets with another guy even if he is famous as those two, she doesnt make those arrangements anymore.

yeah you got their blessing but its common sense they dont wanna be publicly embarrassed

smh cant stand the stupidity.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yikes.

honestly. ...huma is cute and all that, but she's essentially a staffer. She ain't no real BOSS like that. You know what I mean?

of course she'd stick around all this time...she doesn't come with that leadership mindset.