Anthony Weiner is in ANOTHER sexting scandal...UPDATE: Huma cuts the dead weight

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
the funny shyt is
as the man you dont even have to send pics

most women dont even think that shyt sexy
they be so caught up in needing attention and to feel sexy that they will send u
78349729308482379 pics
and not request 1 from u:blessed:

so how is this fool not up on game

Last edited:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Nah.

a breh, don't remember who it was, said it best on here. Stop sending out pics of your stuff. That's not even cool

A chic asked for a pic of it the other day. I had to tell her nah. She can see it in person, but I ain't sending pics

What if I decide to run for president one day and she leaks it :dame:

:mjlol:If your running for president they going to check your dikk to make sure the diameterss match the one in the pic. Come on breh in this day and age you will have to be an idiot to send a dikk pic with your face in it. Ain't nothing wrong with sending one if your face is obscured.

Daps
As an aside, Huma is cute af:

huma-abedin.jpg

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
huma hates the public humilation I understand, but the humilation behind the scenes she gets from Hillary is prob worse, hillary is a psycho bytch and shes just plain mean.

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
huma hates the public humilation I understand, but the humilation behind the scenes she gets from Hillary is prob worse, hillary is a psycho bytch and shes just plain mean.
Hillary got the be last person hating on her tho. She wouldn't have been riding for Hillary this long if she's getting trashed on behind scenes.

Hillary: Get your man in check, this is humiliating :ufdup:

Homa: :francis:......:usure:

Hillary: :lupe:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Hillary got the be last person hating on her tho. She wouldn't have been riding for Hillary this long if she's getting trashed on behind scenes.

Hillary: Get your man in check, this is humiliating :ufdup:

Homa: :francis:......:usure:

Hillary: :lupe:
look up vince foster

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
His 4 year old son was with him in bed.. WTF?! :mindblown: :scust:

That would be a fight with me. Not only are you cheating but you sending random bytches my son's pic. Why do men cheat and involve their family. Taking the kids around the mistress, telling the mistress about their gf/wives, taking the mistress to meet their friends/family That has always been mind blowing to me! Like why do men do that. Not only is it stupid and disrespectful its dangerous. Their have been wives killed by the husbands mistress.