Anthony Davis showing off new S550

NelsonSwagdela

All Star
Daps
Yo. I think he will be a successful player but in order to go out and buy a car like that you must care about personal appearance and how people perceive you. So why the fukk would you not go fix that uni brow. No hate I'm just honestly perplexed as to how don't do something about that.

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
Yo. I think he will be a successful player but in order to go out and buy a car like that you must care about personal appearance and how people perceive you. So why the fukk would you not go fix that uni brow. No hate I'm just honestly perplexed as to how don't do something about that.

he probably doesn't understand its seriously fukked and needs changing immediately

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
even if he is marketed by the brow he'd be the butt of it. it'll take some work to market him and have him not be made fun of

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
This dude is gonna be a bust like a muthafukkka

x2

Not hating but dude is not cut out for the NBA, Imagine Dwight Cowards bytch ass puttin a body on him, while :birdman: watching from the courtside, nikka aint built for that shyt

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
They buy their stuff on credit for a super low interest rate. Their agents set it all up for them. When one of my boys was drafted into the NFL, 2 weeks later (early May) he rolled back onto campus pushing that 745li :boss:. He held out and didn't even sign his contract until the day before camp, but he already bought a house and everything on credit. Don't know about basketball, but in football this is mostly for the guys drafted between rounds 1-3. Everybody else gotta wait till they sign that contract before they stunt.

Hopefully AD will take care of his money so he don't end up like :to:
a low interest rate for an athlete done through an agent??? I can't see that happening at all breh. :comeon:especially an athlete that might not know finance and is dying to floss. and fukk getting that shyt through an agent. get it yourself

-but on AD.. I don't see nothing fishy at all. He got a car loan and drove a whip off a lot just like an average Joe would do. The majority of people get a car or house loan and pay a mortgage or car note, why would this be any different?

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
Marketing to who? the NBA aint college, nobody gonna pay extra to see a nikka with a fukking unibrow. That nikka gonna have to make a deep playoff run being the number one guy and maybe the hornets will give them white people some fake unibrows as they enter the arena.

I dont mind if the nikka has one, but lets not act like that shyt is gonna make him a bunch of extra money off the court.

:heh:

RugbyMan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a low interest rate for an athlete done through an agent??? I can't see that happening at all breh. :comeon:especially an athlete that might not know finance and is dying to floss. and fukk getting that shyt through an agent. get it yourself

Well then I guess it can't be true. :beli::snoop: I'm not gonna argue with you bruh. I was an undrafted free agent myself and my boy I was referring to was drafted in the 3rd round. Matter of fact, a bunch of nikkas from our squad were drafted or signed as UFAs. I know what I'm talking about. Agents take care of everything and can get you what you need, especially the higher you're drafted. Experienced agents have connects with car dealerships, property management companies, real estate agents, financial advisors, lawyers etc. Most young athletes can't go into this new world without some sort of guide.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I can't wait until he gets into the league and watching his first encounter with KG staring him down like he ain't shyt, Blake Griffin dunking on him because he thought he could just block anything, Tyson Chandler showing him what it really is to be a champion, CP3 toying with him, Kobe giving him a lesson in humility, Kevin Love draining 3's in his face, etc. It's gonna be beautiful. :ahh: The NBA is a merciless beast, brehs. :to:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Well then I guess it can't be true. :beli::snoop: I'm not gonna argue with you bruh. I was an undrafted free agent myself and my boy I was referring to was drafted in the 3rd round. Matter of fact, a bunch of nikkas from our squad were drafted or signed as UFAs. I know what I'm talking about. Agents take care of everything and can get you what you need, especially the higher you're drafted. Experienced agents have connects with car dealerships, property management companies, real estate agents, financial advisors, lawyers etc. Most young athletes can't go into this new world without some sort of guide.
I digress :bow:

But is this added on to their percentage when finally sign to their respected team or is this just a bonus service by the agent or what? I'm just wondering cause the percentage of football players going broke and filing for bankruptcy after their playing days is pretty high. I mean personally I would pretty much just want my agent to handle my contract situation/negotiations and that's it. The agent could be getting kick backs for the referrals from the real estate agents, financial advisers, etc. which in the long run ends up coming out of the pockets of the athletes. Hey maybe its all good, maybe its just me but on the flip side I can see the athlete's being taken advantage of while they concentrate on their craft