Anthony Davis showing off new S550

RugbyMan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How? Dude didn't sign his contract yet?

They buy their stuff on credit for a super low interest rate. Their agents set it all up for them. When one of my boys was drafted into the NFL, 2 weeks later (early May) he rolled back onto campus pushing that 745li :boss:. He held out and didn't even sign his contract until the day before camp, but he already bought a house and everything on credit. Don't know about basketball, but in football this is mostly for the guys drafted between rounds 1-3. Everybody else gotta wait till they sign that contract before they stunt.

Hopefully AD will take care of his money so he don't end up like :to:

Daps
OK Cmon. Calipari needs to get kicked out of basketball if hes going to keep letting his players take gifts and money like THIS. A s550 tho? Thats not too obvious Cal? :snoop:

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OK Cmon. Calipari needs to get kicked out of basketball if hes going to keep letting his players take gifts and money like THIS. A s550 tho? Thats not too obvious Cal? :snoop:

If he would've done this last June you have a point but dude already declared for the draft. Most likely got that car on credit in his name. Nothing looks suspect here

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
dude was charging 50-100$ per autograph.. he already got more money just offa that then you've earned in your life breh :heh:

Daps
If he would've done this last June you have a point but dude already declared for the draft. Most likely got that car on credit in his name. Nothing looks suspect here

True you have a point maybe he did and considering hes a future NBA player the leech ass car salesman probably said "Credit? What Credit?" lol

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
its good marketing like ben wallace afro etc., i already stated before he'd b the perfect guy for a mcdonalds commercial

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Good for him, enjoying that bavarian engineering

Posted from my mobile device using tapatalk2

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
He also got paid by Kentucky boosters while at Kentucky

fixed

i think the unibrow marketing scheme will be effective, if not retarded. They could probably cross promote him with Sesame Street and market him as a life sized Ernie to take advantage of the 12 & under crowd