Anthony Davis showing off new S550

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
It's part of his marketing as an athlete. Hes not ever going to cut his unibrow.

Marketing to who? the NBA aint college, nobody gonna pay extra to see a nikka with a fukking unibrow. That nikka gonna have to make a deep playoff run being the number one guy and maybe the hornets will give them white people some fake unibrows as they enter the arena.

I dont mind if the nikka has one, but lets not act like that shyt is gonna make him a bunch of extra money off the court.

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
It's part of his marketing as an athlete. Hes not ever going to cut his unibrow.

Maaaaan, I would be more focused on my marketing as a human being.

My man got a hairy tidal wave takin' up half his face! :damn:

Shoot, donate some of that shyt to LeBron for that "hairline" of his if you wanna be productive with it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No way he's going to be a bust.He might not be all world, but he's going to have a big affect on the game strictly off his defense and rebounding alone

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Marketing to who? the NBA aint college, nobody gonna pay extra to see a nikka with a fukking unibrow. That nikka gonna have to make a deep playoff run being the number one guy and maybe the hornets will give them white people some fake unibrows as they enter the arena.

I dont mind if the nikka has one, but lets not act like that shyt is gonna make him a bunch of extra money off the court.
You clearly don't understand marketing. You know how many Fear the brow shirts The hornets are about to sell?

Maaaaan, I would be more focused on my marketing as a human being.

My man got a hairy tidal wave takin' up half his face! :damn:

Shoot, donate some of that shyt to LeBron for that "hairline" of his if you wanna be productive with it.
:laff:

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
yall are really mad because a 19-20 year old bought himself a car and a watch with his money?

he is young and is about to be the #1 draft pick in the nba, let the nikka live his life.

its amazing the same ones who was riding him during the season is now saying he will be a bust because he bought himself a benz :childplease:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
What's more troubling is that it looks like he hasn't gained a single pound in the last 2-3 months. You got about 4 months until next NBA season, if he can't add atleast 15-20lbs in that time frame it won't be a good rookie season, nikka will get pushed around like nothing.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps

you clearly dont understand marketing schemes.