Anthem | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Bruh I'm hearing so many mixed reviews

My niece wants me to buy it to play with her (I wanna get the Division 2 or Metro), I'm so conflicted... Is this shyt ANY fukking good :damn:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps

Disconnect

Glitched contract mission

Disconnect

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh I'm hearing so many mixed reviews

My niece wants me to buy it to play with her (I wanna get the Division 2 or Metro), I'm so conflicted... Is this shyt ANY fukking good :damn:

Traversal and movement is great. Combat is solid but a little repetitive and boring, mostly due to enemy AI and how combos work. Loading is atrocious (Words can’t describe at how stupidly this game was optimized), the UI is clunky, Fort Tarsus is one of the worst hubs in any looter shooter ever, and it has design decisions that just don’t make sense because we’ve already seen much better implemented things.

It’s pretty much Vanilla Destiny. You see the framework is a good game but it has done fundamental design decisions that just make you wanna tip your hair out. It’ll probably be a solid 8 outta 10 in a year because the game is just unfinished right now.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Traversal and movement is great. Combat is solid but a little repetitive and boring, mostly due to enemy AI and how combos work. Loading is atrocious (Words can’t describe at how stupidly this game was optimized), the UI is clunky, Fort Tarsus is one of the worst hubs in any looter shooter ever, and it has design decisions that just don’t make sense because we’ve already seen much better implemented things.

It’s pretty much Vanilla Destiny. You see the framework is a good game but it has done fundamental design decisions that just make you wanna tip your hair out. It’ll probably be a solid 8 outta 10 in a year because the game is just unfinished right now.
Thanks

I decided to postpone buying it anyway. I got Metro instead

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
I've never had such a love hate relationship with a game.

I keep turning it on, expecting it to just......work......just work properly.

It just don't want to.

:sad:

I need another game.

:smh:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
This is the most fun I have EVER had with a online shooter :yeshrug:, im not a huge fan but i have played them all, the fun factor shyts on Destiny, Division, COD, Halo, Borderlands, ect.

Im playing on PC maxed out doe, this game is an all time great graphically, best I have ever seen in person so far:ehh:

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Masterwork guns are in another realm of strength compared to epic ones. As a storm I rarely used my gun because it wasn't doing shyt compared to my just spamming my abilities. I got Thunderbolt of Yvenia and this thing does work on hard difficulty. Plus the synergy it has with my combos its :wow:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Got my first masterwork:wow: (a handgun) .

Now I understand, the real endgame is chasing these joints, everything else is extremely flabby in comparison (stats wise)
Masterwork guns are in another realm of strength compared to epic ones. As a storm I rarely used my gun because it wasn't doing shyt compared to my just spamming my abilities. I got Thunderbolt of Yvenia and this thing does work on hard difficulty. Plus the synergy it has with my combos its :wow:
It changes everything :wow:

Endgame/GM1+ turns everything around because abilities are no longer the undisputed, primary way to do damage.

shyt, even melee damage makes some real sense compared to just abilities. Interceptor with the right shyt is :scust:

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

Endgame/GM1+ turns everything around because abilities are no longer the undisputed, primary way to do damage.

shyt, even melee damage makes some real sense compared to just abilities. Interceptor with the right shyt is :scust:
Got a sniper that put give 60% bonus shock damage after a precision kill. Plus some other shyt that gives me bonus shock damage while in the air. The possibilities of builds got me hooked on this game.:banderas:

Will say I wish some of the durations of these bonus procs were a but longer. By the time I get the kill and charge up the attack, the bonus is gone a lot of the time.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

yeah they gotta do something with the abilities, I'm hearing in the end game your abilities basically become irrelevant due to the OP stats of the masterworks.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Got a sniper that put give 60% bonus shock damage after a precision kill. Plus some other shyt that gives me bonus shock damage while in the air. The possibilities of builds got me hooked on this game.:banderas:

Will say I wish some of the durations of these bonus procs were a but longer. By the time I get the kill and charge up the attack, the bonus is gone a lot of the time.
Its a dope spin on loadouts. Instead of wear x, y, and z you get bonus damage - you got stuff that relies on conditionals that fit a certain playstyle or reliance on an ability. I've seen it before, but not in a game so action oriented.

the first 'good' shotgun i had was +100% damage on reload, stacked twice. throwing glaive upped damage by 60% on hit, acid cloud and targeting + components got me up to around 400% additional shotgun damage if I cooked right :why: I can easily see how people got up to 1 million damage on one shot. I was throwing titans in the bushes..

now that I got a better grip on end game pace I might float back to Ranger though to be honest. gun damage going back up again is one thing, but I saw masterwork grenade that gives rangers +35% ultimate refresh on hit. All I needed to see

Ranger Ult is underrated as fukk. Just gotta build around it... and I think that's the case for a lot of stuff right now. Some shyt can't be exploited well enough because very few things are simply endgame ready right out the gate. The only trouble I ever had with Ranger was stripping shields reliably but once I turn the corner on that its over

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
yeah they gotta do something with the abilities, I'm hearing in the end game your abilities basically become irrelevant due to the OP stats of the masterworks.
wouldn't say they're irrelevant... a lot of the Storm crowd really thought they were god's gift to the party because they could clear Normal/Hard adds faster than most people could empty a clip.

There are some damned good masterworked abilities and components out there, but you gotta build around them and make sure the perks line up. Sometimes its worth sacrificing the rapid combo set ups to get an ability that simply makes the other ability much stronger. That class goes from being good at everything to having to pick a speciality and you know people ain't trying to hear that