Anthem | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Didn't like it at first but I enjoyed playing it after figuring everything out. Got to play with Ranger Colossus and interceptor. Think I'm gonna grab this joint.

Yea we beat it. Whooped the spiders ass. The first part was the hardest.

Yea I played with colossus the most and was trying to figure it out. I think as you level it up it gets more powerful. The shield using O is basically pointless. I do like colossus plays clunky just like the javelin is built.

I need my team:francis:

I cant run it with these group of random niccas I've been gaming with.:snoop:

I'm 0-3 against that colossal beast:pacspit:

Martha

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
False. I'm playing the demo right now breh, and I aint pre-order shyt :youngsabo:
i guess they decided to let people in free at the end, I can already tell you that the interface is for shyt, I haven't gotten into a game yet, because it keeps locking up whenever I try, i reboot it several times with no luck, i guess Ill try again next weekend, boy. that 60 dollars in my pocket is feeling real snug right now, no danger of jumping out

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Has anyone played that level Underground with the spiders and that GIANT BOSS spider thing?:huhldup:

What makes that level even crazier is there is no water to cool down from flying away from the sworn and some of water you think is water is acid!!!:damn:

I can’t beat this shyt and playing with strangers on some “every man for himself” shyt ain’t working:dahell:

Martha

Yeah, I got lucky and had two dope teammates help me clear this level on 1st try. It took forever but it was fun as hell. Damn near almost drowned when you have to jump into the water, got lost looking for my way out :laugh: I look forward to the next open demo this upcoming weekend.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
i guess they decided to let people in free at the end, I can already tell you that the interface is for shyt, I haven't gotten into a game yet, because it keeps locking up whenever I try, i reboot it several times with no luck, i guess Ill try again next weekend, boy. that 60 dollars in my pocket is feeling real snug right now, no danger of jumping out

Nah breh, nikkas was on the Demo witbout V.I.P. access as early as late Friday nite. Someone on the Xbox team at EA just goofed. Its been reported at other gaming spots I frequent as well.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yeah, I got lucky and had two dope teammates help me clear this level on 1st try. It took forever but it was fun as hell. Damn near almost drowned when you have to jump into the water, got lost looking for my way out :laugh: I look forward to the next open demo this upcoming weekend.

Smh...... my dudes were garbage.

Being that we couldn’t communicate we didn’t work together.

If this shyt it still up today when I get on for work I think I’m gonna try to conquer the other 2 missions.

Cuz I can’t play that a 4th time:stopitslime:

Martha

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Nah breh, nikkas was on the Demo witbout V.I.P. access as early as late Friday nite. Someone on the Xbox team at EA just goofed. Its been reported at other gaming spots I frequent as well.
I have it on ps4, and I couldn't get in the game Saturday morning, oh well

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Smh...... my dudes were garbage.

Being that we couldn’t communicate we didn’t work together.

If this shyt it still up today when I get on for work I think I’m gonna try to conquer the other 2 missions.

Cuz I can’t play that a 4th time:stopitslime:

Martha

I think they closed the servers until this Friday. Are you playing on PS4 or Xbox one?

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns

Yeah, I didn't pre-order either but I had some initial issues getting into the server but it ended up working.