Anthem | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It does seem like people want this to fail regardless because of vendettas against EA and bioware

So many of these articles and YouTube videos are so bias because of peoples hatred of EA.

Game will probably not review well but will be well receives by gamers and make money.

I hate EA like the next person but I don’t want this fail. If the reports are true.... this a one and done game. No plans of sequels so hopefully they give this their all

Martha

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
it plays and looks like destiny.. get ya stanning out ya system its not a good look you too old for this shyt
destiny was always gun based and this absolutely ability based...you can't even get combos working with just guns really - oh and destiny doesn't even have true synergy or combo system
for all of destiny's movement options, they don't WANT you to use them in any event really. their movement revolves around jumping puzzles and the floor is lava. to get from point a to point b you either walk slow as fukk, fast travel because you seen it before, or ride a fukking scooter.
destiny's customization was and still is awful. shaders? wow nice. there's not even a transmog system and bungie had to be beaten over the head to even acknowledge players might want to change their faces. meanwhile in anthem.... :wow:

oh and lets get to the enemies. destiny combat was mostly a two way street, not a playground. the enemy shoots you from one direction and you shoot them from one direction. anthem doesn't work that way. fighting from one spot is the opposite of how you play

loot :mjlol:

this shyt ain't even got PVP at all and Destiny's biggest mistake was balancing the game around PvP first and foremost even if it fukked the PvE only community

what else yal got :stopitslime:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
destiny was always gun based and this absolutely ability based...you can't even get combos working with just guns really - oh and destiny doesn't even have true synergy or combo system
for all of destiny's movement options, they don't WANT you to use them in any event really. their movement revolves around jumping puzzles and the floor is lava. to get from point a to point b you either walk slow as fukk, fast travel because you seen it before, or ride a fukking scooter.
destiny's customization was and still is awful. shaders? wow nice. there's not even a transmog system and bungie had to be beaten over the head to even acknowledge players might want to change their faces. meanwhile in anthem.... :wow:

oh and lets get to the enemies. destiny combat was mostly a two way street, not a playground. the enemy shoots you from one direction and you shoot them from one direction. anthem doesn't work that way. fighting from one spot is the opposite of how you play

loot :mjlol:

this shyt ain't even got PVP at all and Destiny's biggest mistake was balancing the game around PvP first and foremost even if it fukked the PvE only community

what else yal got :stopitslime:
Youre hyping this up too much

You can just kite a boss to a ledge. Fly up. And throw grenades down at them/wait for ultimates to kill them while you line of sight them til they die :mjlol:

While you take almost no damage :mjlol:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Youre hyping this up too much

You can just kite a boss to a ledge. Fly up. And throw grenades down at them/wait for ultimates to kill them while you line of sight them til they die :mjlol:

While you take almost no damage :mjlol:
play on EZ mode in the newbie area to form an opinion brehs

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps
After beating the first two missions...

This shyt kinda fire :ehh:

Traversal and the scale of the world is impressive :wow:

Comat is solid enough and the story is somewhat intriguing :jbhmm:

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Watched some on Twitch, can't do 3rd person, sticking to Destiny 2 I guess...fighting looks meh, too. Guess I'm a shooter fan at heart:manny:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Watched some on Twitch, can't do 3rd person, sticking to Destiny 2 I guess...fighting looks meh, too. Guess I'm a shooter fan at heart:manny:
Mass effect shooting was never great, it is more ability based, you hide behind cover and wait for the ability to come back