Anthem | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
nah, the end game is what really matters in these type of games. i've experienced many painfully long dry spells in Destiny, and The Division throughout the years, ain't going thru that again. if the game is still engaging somehow after the base content is completed, then i'll jump on - most likely with friends that think like me. A few guys I work with are doing the same
you never know

i was one of the people who had the gjally early on in destiny 1 and people know how that played out...

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
I am very interested in playing this game

Not sure I am gonna pre-order....

I will say this......I hope it has a nice campaign but I am skeptical when I hear about games with 10 yr horizons

because I feel like they run out of content or interesting things to do in 18 months

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
you never know

i was one of the people who had the gjally early on in destiny 1 and people know how that played out...
I was on D1 from day 1 and didn't get it til weeks after Crota dropped. I'd see friends that just got the game get it to drop for em all the time. I'm over here salty, and gjallyless after carrying these fools, so maybe it'll work out that way for me this time

With that said, I did just fine for a long time without it so I ain't worried about that

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
Does anyone know how to pre-order to get access to the demo without actually having to buy the game.

Used to be able to just pre-order on amazon and cancel but its not available on amazon right now

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Look I hope this has a great campaign......and has stuff to do as a single player after that is compelling

If i need to constantly be in a party of 4 to get shyt done it could get problematic...work and different time zones is a challenge

Plus I prefer not to constantly have to team up with dikkish random people to get stuff done in a videogame

Romell

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh:

Nvidia has given out codes for the VIP demo. Check your email. It's really convoluted how it works. The code doesn't appear to work on Nvidia's "redeem" page. I opened Origin and was able to download the demo for some reason so I'm not sure if its open to all Nvidia users or not, but worth the try.