Anthem | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
true, but it was deemed a destiny killer, just like other games....but destiny is going no where....only thing that can kill destiny is bungie....

anyway, this game def has my interest, so i'll look out for more info about it, and will probably cop next year when it drops...
when destiny came out on Consoles it wasn't just a first person shooter like cod or halo because the live servers and open world separated it from other genres

speaking of open world I don't even know all of the open world, live service, third persons out there. to me, those are the games that are anthems real competition.

if destiny added a third person option and those players still flocked to anthem then anthem will officially be a destiny killer.

if destiny gets outsold and outplayed by a third person shooter, it will be their own fault for not adding third person and dope ass iron man flight mechanics

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
looks like they plan on doing a better job on the story and single-player experience than Destiny

Cory is the lead designer on anthem and the mass effect trilogy

he is not responsible for the mess that is Andromeda

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Looks nice. Way better than Andromeda. Still wish this was a new Mass Effect game though.

So is this a MMO? Or will there be single player options. Sorry if this is a silly question. I never played Destiny and everyone is comparing this to it.

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT
Destiny has great PVE and PVP... I can tell anthem PVE will be good but PVP keeps people coming back.

Destiny had good PVP but D2 PVP looking kinda trash with the restraints they put on the mobility imo

that being said even though the gameplay looks great i seriously doubt this will have the longevity to have any draining effect Destiny's populace

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks nice. Way better than Andromeda. Still wish this was a new Mass Effect game though.

So is this a MMO? Or will there be single player options. Sorry if this is a silly question. I never played Destiny and everyone is comparing this to it.

No SP breh breh.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's not about team location it's about who is on the team.

Long story short the Bioware A team made this, and the B team (which had previously only worked on DLC) worked on Andromeda.

Fred.
Right. The Edmonton people are the A team.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when destiny came out on Consoles it wasn't just a first person shooter like cod or halo because the live servers and open world separated it from other genres

speaking of open world I don't even know all of the open world, live service, third persons out there. to me, those are the games that are anthems real competition.

if destiny added a third person option and those players still flocked to anthem then anthem will officially be a destiny killer.

if destiny gets outsold and outplayed by a third person shooter, it will be their own fault for not adding third person and dope ass iron man flight mechanics

but the majority arent asking for 3rd person in destiny, so this game isnt competing with it in that regard...it's competing more with the division, and eventually division 2......

and i get what you saying, but you are highly doubting destiny...it's just a fun game, plain and simple...that's 1 of the main reasons people kept playing it despite that rough start....while this looks interesting, and i know it will be fun cause the main bioware team on it, it's not gonna 'kill' destiny like you say....by the time this game comes out, destiny 2 will have a year on it, and probably getting ready to drop more new content, which will keep & bring people back to it....i get you might not like it, but destiny is gonna be remembered as one of the main franchises of this gen....