Anthem | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
"and work on something a little smaller and more personal."

watch that end up being a hit (if it's a game)

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So it's just like fukking destiny...:what: man fukk this bullshyt, give us a dedicated SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN!!!!
Well sir to be fair when your outside the city walls it like if destiny was a third person shooter rpg but when inside the city walls it like if destiny was first person social life single player rpg :troll:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
that story trailer some bs. they need to be talkin about end game content, progression and loot in this LOOT SHOOTER. Even then they cant touch the god Warframe anyways :francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Dudes going hard on my twitter post for what I said...:lolbron:

I'm like:

:mjlol: You know I gotta shyt on these PVP games that be lying like they doing these epic campaigns, meanwhile the game is a straight up RIP OFF of Destiny... :what: Stop fukking lying... Whatever happened to creating a SINGLE player game campaign with a solid story??? :why:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
im not getting the single player debate. they never said this was Doom

:yeshrug: destiny's story had the vast majority of story telling shyt outside of the in-game content. on top of that, the co op options in general were clearly below the AAA standard

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
im not getting the single player debate. they never said this was Doom

:yeshrug: destiny's story had the vast majority of story telling shyt outside of the in-game content. on top of that, the co op options in general were clearly below the AAA standard

I don't want to play co-op AT ALL... I DON'T want to play a PVP, I don't want to play online!!! :what: I WANT A SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN WITH A STRONG STORY... is that so hard to ask? :what:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I don't want to play co-op AT ALL... I DON'T want to play a PVP, I don't want to play online!!! :what: I WANT A SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN WITH A STRONG STORY... is that so hard to ask? :what:
nikka acting like they making the game especially for him and the news ruined his birthday party.

I understand your feelings (don't agree at all) but I had to laugh at your passion.:dead::dead::dead::dead:

Sidenote: Bring on the PVP,I want all the smoke:blessed: