Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

thanos-thor.gif

Give me the one who ain’t dead. :pachaha:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Nice trailer. I wonder if Kang really just more of a expy for Baron Karza, since I can't really think of any other reason he'd be hanging in the Microverse/Quantum realm.

I also wonder if they're gonna be using some kinda knockoff of The Micronauts. I don't think Marvel has that license anymore. :jbhmm:

edit: for anyone wondering what obscure ass comic characters I'm talking about now,

I'd also like to note that the Captain Universe/Enigma Force (prolly most known for spiderman having it for a lil while) was originally found in the Microverse.

Will any of this fit into the plot of the movie? If so, you're welcome.

Last edited:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cassie looks straight up how she does in the comics so I'm coo with the recasting.

And yeah trailer was kinda wack compared to the leaked one. I guess they are saving the good lines for the second trailer.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I could understand the reaction if it was someone like Wong.

……but Cassie? Who was essentially a cameo when we last saw her? Come the fukk on. :dead:
I like Cassie in Ant-Man 1 & 2. They had the relationship that you could see her being daddy's little girl, and he doing anything for her. I just hope in this recasting and aging her up, they don't lose that element of their relationship.

Now that wouldn't necessarily make/break the movie, but it's a integral part of Lang.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Real talk they probably re-casted because the new Cassie is blonde and fits what they're looking for since cacs prefer that. :mjgrin: