Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

nose hair

Veteran
Daps

The villain we need :blessed:

:blessed:

Ff2UCbFUUAQWmNv.jpg:large

yegcfk4s1jn51.jpg

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
this trailer needs to sell the fukk out of Kang. i can't imagine Regular Joe giving much of a fukk about Jonathan Majors as Kang right now
These super duper hardcore comic heads love Kang but growing up he was never on the tier of Thanos, Galactus, annihilus, magneto, doom, or apocalypse. He might have a cooler story than some but he looks stupid comparatively :hubie:

I'm looking forward to majors as him but he was never that guy to me. Dr. Doom is better in every way tbh

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Kang better be a time traveling savage and not some Shakespearean talking nikka like Ronan

we need a villain that can fight like Thanos but better tech than Tony Stark

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this trailer needs to sell the fukk out of Kang. i can't imagine Regular Joe giving much of a fukk about Jonathan Majors as Kang right now
I think it almost certainly will, they have held back until now with showing him too much, but I think its time with this trailer

one mini movie spoiler I read though

I read Kang doesnt have a ton of screentime in the movie, hopefully he can maximize the time he is on