Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Looks like the usual copy and paste MCU film. Gonna be so much CGI. :damn:

No hurry to watch, but it should look nice on blu/4k.

No hurry cuz it don’t come out till 2023.

Don’t worry you’ll get to in time breh :heh:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
She's actually older than the other actress who played Cassie in Avengers Endgame

Kathryn Newton is 25; the other actress (Emma Cate Fuhrmann) who played Cassie in Avengers Endgame is 21.
Wonder why they recast. Fuhrman must have pissed someone off or Newton is related to someone famous. Because I doubt either of them can act.

First Footage of Recast Cassie Lang Released by Marvel she does look less like a child in the stills from the movie

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Wonder why they recast. Fuhrman must have pissed someone off or Newton is related to someone famous. Because I doubt either of them can act.

First Footage of Recast Cassie Lang Released by Marvel she does look less like a child in the stills from the movie

in this video on youtube i was watching last night, this guy said it may have been because Emma Cate Fuhrmann had announced and tweeted she had been cast in the movie before it had even been announced

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Is the Cassie re-casting seriously that big of a deal? Lol.
Don’t recall saying it was.
in this video on youtube i was watching last night, this guy said it may have been because Emma Cate Fuhrmann had announced and tweeted she had been cast in the movie before it had even been announced
Why would they care?

This is the what, second or third recasting? Rhodes, Starks pops… I cant think of any others.