Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Same problem I have with Thor 4 is the same problem I'm having with this

All this CGI makes this look like a Video Game. I mean when I can really tell you're just standing in a green screen room that's not good

It must be a lot cheaper, but I don't understand for the life of me why these green screens look so much faker nowadays than the special effects from 2 and 3 decades ago. That is insane to me.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
It must be a lot cheaper, but I don't understand for the life of me why these green screens look so much faker nowadays than the special effects from 2 and 3 decades ago. That is insane to me.
Yea I mean it just looks too phony to me

Reminds me of that old kid's show on Nickolodeon "Nick Arcade" where they Go ***into*** the game:mjlol:

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5ibG9nY2RuLmNvbS93d3cuam95c3RpcS5jb20vbWVkaWEvMjAxMi8wNy9uaWNrYXJjYWRlLmpwZw==

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
As far as the CGI, I thought it looked fine but what we see this early is rarely the finished product.

I remember Black Panther was looking rubbery as hell the first time they showed some random clips from "Civil War". Movie came out, and it looked great.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
As far as the CGI, I thought it looked fine but what we see this early is rarely the finished product.

I remember Black Panther was looking rubbery as hell the first time they showed in some random clips. from "Civil War". Movie came out, and it looked great.

Fred.

And then his own movie had CGI that was ass..

CGI ain't a problem really, it's bad CGI that's the problem and it's not necessarily because they are cheap, a lot of time it's because it was rushed..

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

I remember Black Panther was looking rubbery as hell the first time they showed in some random clips. from "Civil War". Movie came out, and it looked great.

Fred.

Black Panther had some REALLY bad CGI shots in the final product. Brought the movie down a few pegs for me even though it's top 3 MCU movies IMO

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
And then his own movie had CGI that was ass..

CGI ain't a problem really, it's bad CGI that's the problem and it's not necessarily because they are cheap, a lot of time it's because it was rushed..

I haven't seen the last....5-6 projects Marvel put out ("Eternals", "Hawkeye", "Moon Knight", "Ms. Marvel", "She-Hulk", the last Thor movie) so I can't speak on the current state of Marvel's CGI.

I'm just saying this isn't the first time people have criticized trailer CGI, when it most likely wasn't done.

Black Panther had some REALLY bad CGI shots in the final product. Brought the movie down a few pegs for me even though it's top 3 MCU movies IMO

That's something I think everyone can agree on.

I meant "Civil War" though. Entertainment Tonight or somebody did a first look with footage and Black Panther looked....off. I think I mentioned it in the thread.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I haven't seen the last....5-6 projects Marvel put out ("Eternals", "Hawkeye", "Moon Knight", "Ms. Marvel", "She-Hulk", the last Thor movie) so I can't speak on the current state of Marvel's CGI.

I'm just saying this isn't the first time people have criticized trailer CGI, when it most likely wasn't done.

That's something I think everyone can agree on.

I meant "Civil War" though. Entertainment Tonight or somebody did a first look with footage and Black Panther looked....off. I think I mentioned it in the thread.

Fred.

Even if this is the finished product which I'm sure it isn't it appears to be a step up from most of the previous projects over the past couple years

• Dap
Reactions: hex