Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
and if he kills antman "and his crew" how exactly is that supposed to make him a fearsome threat if antman is such a trash character? thats a step up from him killing hawkeye and happy hogan

I DIDNT SAY IF HE
KILLS ANT MAN HE BECOMES
A FEARSOME CHARACTER.

I SAID IF HE DOESNT KILL HIM
HE LOSES HIS LUSTER GOING FORWARD...

MEANING KANG HAS NOTHING TO
GAIN FROM APPEARING
IN A LOWLY ANT MAN MOVIE
BUT HE DOES HAVE SOMETHING
TO LOSE.
:devil:
:evil:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

I DIDNT SAY IF HE
KILLS ANT MAN HE BECOMES
A FEARSOME CHARACTER.

I SAID IF HE DOESNT KILL HIM
HE LOSES HIS LUSTER GOING FORWARD...

MEANING KANG HAS NOTHING TO
GAIN FROM APPEARING
IN A LOWLY ANT MAN MOVIE
BUT HE DOES HAVE SOMETHING
TO LOSE.

You watching day one though so :manny:

Anyway, I think kang gonna wreak some havoc in the movie. Maybe Antman doesn't die, but another major Antman character might meet their demise

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You watching day one though so :manny:

Anyway, I think kang gonna wreak some havoc in the movie. Maybe Antman doesn't die, but another major Antman character might meet their demise

SO HES GONNA WRECK HAVOC
THEN LOSE TO ANT MAN
OF ALL PPL?

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
I never heard anyone say Darth Vader lost his luster after New Hope or Empire Strikes Back because a low power Luke survives both movies.
For all we know Kang could want Scott to join him as Vader did, and he escapes like Luke in ESB by jumping into a time hole to escape. We have no idea or context at this point to worry about why an Ant-Man non-death is unacceptable

What's the point of having a hero star in a movie if they stand no chance of surviving a threat?

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I never heard anyone say Darth Vader lost his luster after New Hope or Empire Strikes Back because a low power Luke survives both movies.
For all we know Kang could want Scott to join him as Vader did, and he escapes like Luke in ESB by jumping into a time hole to escape. We have no idea or context at this point to worry about why an Ant-Man non-death is unacceptable

What's the point of having a hero star in a movie if they stand no chance of surviving a threat?

DARTH VADER HAS GONE
DOWN AS THE ULTIMATE JOBBER.

MENTIONING HIM DOESNT
HELP YOUR CASE AT ALL.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

WHAT HAS VADER DONE?

BEAT A HUNDRED YR OLD OBI WAN?

Darth Vader is one of the most iconic and menacing villains in all of fiction. His popularity and character has a reach that transcends generations because he's one of the few that made being bad cool. So if anyone is being compared to Vader, they've reached GOAT status.

Miss me with the recent depictions nonsense, it's barely put a dent in his reputation. If it takes literal decades to find a way to lower your profile, you're doing something right.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

“He is the warrior version of Kang, so there was a focus on what that warrior would look like who’s been around through the ages and has developed every type of combat skill. It was about making him look like an imposing figure.”

Broussard recalls how Majors had “an insane work ethic” and would show up early on set every day wearing his Kang outfit, then jog around the soundstage with his portable speaker.