Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps

AVENGERS GOT KILLED
IN AVENGERS 4

IF THIS IS A THANOS LEVEL THREAT
THIS LITTLE WEAKLING CREW
MUST BE TAKEN OUT.
:devil:
:evil:

😭

IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE
"THE" KANG...

THIS KANG HAS ALREADY SAID
HES KILLED COUNTLESS AVENGERS
WHICH MEANS ANT MAN SHOULDNT
STAND CHANCE.

I take it you'll be finding out whether or not he kills him before seeing the movie and if he doesn't won't be going and checking out of the rest of the saga? Oh wait you won't you'll keep watching and complaining about ridiculous things of course. I have a fair share of criticisms of the MCU as nothing is perfect but these people who it seems like all they do is complain (especially when we don't know anything about how things will play out) I don't get sticking around. Unless it's on some "I'm so intellectually superior, I just don't get how you plebians watch this tripe" type shyt.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
We eventually gonna see Kate Bishop and third string captain marvel get major hits on Kang :hhh:
i'd put money on us getting this scene

tumblr_ngucibooat1rvm5qqo2_1280.jpg

young_avengers_2005_5_kang_intro.jpg

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE
"THE" KANG...

THIS KANG HAS ALREADY SAID
HES KILLED COUNTLESS AVENGERS
WHICH MEANS ANT MAN SHOULDNT
STAND CHANCE.

This is assuming a lot though.

1. We have no idea if he's telling the truth.

2. Let's assume he is telling the truth...."have I killed you?" isn't necessarily a threat. He could not know what's real, and need Ant-Man's help. Which brings me to....

3. He's asking for Ant-Man's help in the trailer. So he has no reason to kill him.

Saying the only way Kang can be a threat is if he kills Ant-Man would be like saying the only way Thanos could be a threat is if he killed Ronan. They're underlings, there's no reason to kill them.

Fred.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This is assuming a lot though.

1. We have no idea if he's telling the truth.

2. Let's assume he is telling the truth...."have I killed you?" isn't necessarily a threat. He could not know what's real, and need Ant-Man's help. Which brings me to....

3. He's asking for Ant-Man's help in the trailer. So he has no reason to kill him.

Saying the only way Kang can be a threat is if he kills Ant-Man would be like saying the only way Thanos could be a threat is if he killed Ronan. They're underlings, there's no reason to kill them.

Fred.

I DONT RECALL WATCHING
A MOVIE NAMED RONAN....

DID RONAN NOT LOSE
TO THE ACTUAL HEROS OF THAT MOVIE?

WILL ANT MAN HAVE
A RONAN TYPE FATE?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I DONT RECALL WATCHING
A MOVIE NAMED RONAN....

DID RONAN NOT LOSE
TO THE ACTUAL HEROS OF THAT MOVIE?

WILL ANT MAN HAVE
A RONAN TYPE FATE?

I'm kinda confused here.

The movie is Ant-Man, not Kang.

If you acknowledge that a movie being named after a character (Ant-Man) holds more weight than a one-off villain like Ronan....why would you hold it against Kang if they don't kill Ant-Man in his own movie? :dahell:

Fred.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm kinda confused here.

The movie is Ant-Man, not Kang.

If you acknowledge that a movie being named after a character (Ant-Man) holds more weight than a one-off villain like Ronan....why would you hold it against Kang if they don't kill Ant-Man in his own movie? :dahell:

Fred.

RONAN WAS THE VILLAIN
AND HE WENT OUT LIKE A JOBBER.

I WAS TRYING TO FIGURE OUT
WHY YOU COMPARED THE VILLAIN
TO THE HERO OF THE MOVIE.

KANG IS THE VILLAIN...
WILL HE GO OUT LIKE RONAN?