Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
this might not even be kang kang
Kang Prime out there lurking
giphy.webp

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest

BECAUSE THANOS WASNT
IN THE OTHER MOVIES...

IF HE WAS, AVENGERS WOULD
HAVE DIED EARLIER.

YOU CANT HAVE WEAK ASS
ANT MAN SURVIVE KANG AND
TRY TO SELL HIM AS A
THANOS LEVEL THREAT GOING FOWARD.

:devil:
:evil:

I don't get this line of reasoning at all when we have no idea what will be going on in the movie. Will Kang even want to kill Ant-Man, or just use him for his purposes? There are literally hundreds of ways that he could survive this movie without Kang looking weak. I seriously doubt they are going to have Ant-Man put the beats on Kang in a fist fight :pachaha:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
The thing about Kang is, there's an infinite number of him. That was He Who Remains whole point in "Loki".

This one might not be the Kang.

Fred.

If Scott Lang and his whole family were getting spoken to that greasy by the 'Bryan Scalibrinie' Kang variant. :picard:

The :mjlit: version has a Dynasty named after him :wow:

The thought of Kang sending his variants on missions like his young shooters is both :ohhh: and :mjlol:
I'm gonna need a bluefaced :mjlit: Kang variant smiley too :russ:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
If Scott Lang and his whole family were getting spoken to that greasy by the 'Bryan Scalibrinie' Kang variant. :picard:

The :mjlit: version has a Dynasty named after him :wow:

The thought of Kang sending his variants on missions like his young shooters is both :ohhh: and :mjlol:
I'm gonna need a bluefaced :mjlit: Kang variant smiley too :russ:
"Hey you, Immortus, I've got a job for you. The shrinking Avenger is fukking around with the Quantum realm, go assess the situation. No, don't kill him, not yet. Just shake him up a lil bit and make sure they're not doing anything that's going to interfere with the plan."

Show Immortus disappearing while complaining about always getting the shytty jobs. :mjlol:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The thing about Kang is, there's an infinite number of him. That was He Who Remains whole point in "Loki".

This one might not be the Kang.

Fred.

IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE
"THE" KANG...

THIS KANG HAS ALREADY SAID
HES KILLED COUNTLESS AVENGERS
WHICH MEANS ANT MAN SHOULDNT
STAND CHANCE.

:devil:
:evil: