"You'll get caught up in the..." :noah:
Crosss fiyyyyaahhhhhhhhhhhh

hqdefault.jpg

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Facts they will only Utilize 1 or 2 IP's from Bethesda. That's the issue with MS all there developers are always designated to 1 IP that makes money and don't bother to switch it up. 343 Studios have been making Halo ever since bungie stopped. They should be capable of making different games. I wanted to get a Series X this year if I could find one but fukk it my PC and Xbox one should be good until next year when they start dropping shyt. Plus my PS5 got me occupied for a bit.

I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of those studios bail and start other studios.

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of those studios bail and start other studios.

The biggest issue I can see coming will be all the the smaller studios getting pushed to the big name games and not able to put in the work they have been. Microsoft fukks over Japanese studios that aren't sega constantly (Platinum got done dirty as fukk imo) so i dunno how they'll do with Tango. Arkane makes heady fps immersion sims which aren't a part of the target demo and aren't built for microtransaction pack ins to make them viable for game pass. Bethesda proper isn't going to be tied down to platform exclusivity with the money they make of Sony but time will tell.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The biggest issue I can see coming will be all the the smaller studios getting pushed to the big name games and not able to put in the work they have been. Microsoft fukks over Japanese studios that aren't sega constantly (Platinum got done dirty as fukk imo) so i dunno how they'll do with Tango. Arkane makes heady fps immersion sims which aren't a part of the target demo and aren't built for microtransaction pack ins to make them viable for game pass. Bethesda proper isn't going to be tied down to platform exclusivity with the money they make of Sony but time will tell.

That recently happened with Campo Santo. They got bought by valve and put their game “Valley of The Gods” on the back burner to use that development team for Half Life Alyx. A game the vast majority of the gaming population can’t even play due to the paywall involved. Lol

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

They are gluttons for punishment. They will respond by saying “but but but but sony doesn’t have anything new out either! There’s no reason to buy EITHER system!”

Yet here we are....full of launch titles nad upcoming AAA titles within the next two months
what games are coming out within the next two months?