Another xbox exclusive gets delayed into 2021

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
COVID and development tools being behind...not shocked. As long as they are quality when released.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

That’s about 4 games now

I can assure you nobody on the Xbox side cares let alone the Sony side. I was in the beta and it looks ok but the hit detection is weird and needs to be revamped. The campaign is being made by remedy, how will that control and can they use those controls for the multiplayer? I hope it gets delayed until 2022 :yeshrug:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Ehhh nobody cares. Nobody cares about these “exclusive” y’all rave about lol. I haven’t heard anything about the Spider-Man dlc or that remake lol.

most people are playing sports, shooters and pass gen games. No real game anyone cares for is coming until cyber punk next month. It’s nothing on ps side you can’t play on PS4.

Half A $

Pro
Daps
most people are playing sports, shooters and pass gen games. No real game anyone cares for is coming until cyber punk next month. It’s nothing on ps side you can’t play on PS4.

You can downplay whats on PS5 but at least they brought something unlike MS.

I mean it's not like Sony didn't drop heat all year long as well as bring stuff out just for PS5, MS dropped fukk all this year and has nothing.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
You can downplay whats on PS5 but at least they brought something unlike MS.

I mean it's not like Sony didn't drop heat all year long as well as bring stuff out just for PS5, MS dropped fukk all this year and has nothing.
Lol nikka dropped dlc you can play on ps5 and a ps3 game nobody even knows are cares about

I much rather play actually good Xbox one games enhanced.

fallout is dope as hell now, gears is crazy, halo mcc is dope.

gotta stop.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol nikka dropped dlc you can play on ps5 and a ps3 game nobody even knows are cares about

I much rather play actually good Xbox one games enhanced.

fallout is dope as hell now, gears is crazy, halo mcc is dope.

gotta stop.

Look at this fakkit X-Boy ya'll. Buy a 'next-gen' console to play a bunch of last gen games brehs.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ehhh nobody cares. Nobody cares about these “exclusive” y’all rave about lol. I haven’t heard anything about the Spider-Man dlc or that remake lol.

Yeah, NOBODY cares about Spider-Man. :mjlol:

Marvel's Spider-Man Has Officially Sold 20 Million Copies Worldwide Since 2018 - EssentiallySports.

Jchr is

Banned
Daps

Who allowed this nikka to cap so fukking hard he lost sight of reality?

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MS can barely handle the studios they have now

They will completely fukk up the zenimax purchase

Facts they will only Utilize 1 or 2 IP's from Bethesda. That's the issue with MS all there developers are always designated to 1 IP that makes money and don't bother to switch it up. 343 Studios have been making Halo ever since bungie stopped. They should be capable of making different games. I wanted to get a Series X this year if I could find one but fukk it my PC and Xbox one should be good until next year when they start dropping shyt. Plus my PS5 got me occupied for a bit.