ANOTHER Unarmed Black Man BEAT to death by POLICE. Mauled by police DOG. [UPDATE: VIDEO RELEASED]

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Where are this guy's brother's, father, cousins, etc? Where are the male loved ones of all these slain black men? What are they doing?

Until we stop being cowards and begin taking our pound of flesh, this will continue.

It won't get interesting until one of these crooked cops family is put on that summer jam screen. We'll have their full attention then.

On another note. I just heard a prosecutor's house down here keeps getting shot up by these young gangs she prosecute. Sorry it's a black woman but...

On another note. I be if these guys were NOI there would be repercussions for the cops.

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
Where are this guy's brother's, father, cousins, etc? Where are the male loved ones of all these slain black men? What are they doing?

Until we stop being cowards and begin taking our pound of flesh, this will continue.

It won't get interesting until one of these crooked cops family is put on that summer jam screen. We'll have their full attention then.

On another note. I just heard a prosecutor's house down here keeps getting shot up by these young gangs she prosecute. Sorry it's a black woman but...

On another note. I be if these guys were NOI there would be repercussions for the cops.
And then order will be restored for ALL citizens.:demonic::obama:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Video of the incident was released. It also shows the cop also trying to take evidence of the recording (1:20)...just like they did to the witnesses of Mike Browns murder. :aicmon:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I don't see Latinos slipping wetback Or Jews kike into their lexicon the way the n word is part of pop culture. Your last sentence is a microcosm of such stupidity . There are no group of ppl that would use such a word in a brotherly fashion then say it's offensive when they feel like it's just a bad look With the world watching.

Anyways I ain't going to push this conversation because I can already spot you aren't willing to see sense and I ain't here to play that. Its a shame what has happened but what exactly is this leading to. Do AAs realize they need to do something structurally not a march for the millionth time
Yea y'all stop using the n word and racist cacs won't let their dogs maul you.

Tumblr_lp3s95XQPs1qj0krzo1_500.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
These cacs don't understand cause and effect and are hiding behind the threat of martial law using the military like cowards.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
The police profession has the highest obesity rate of any profession

so these dudes dont have the physical stamina to deal with the stress
add that with sporadic need for cardiac taxing situations
along with no mental and emotional therapy

and u get these dudes being off kilter 100% of the time

--now throw in their anger and racist beliefs and these dudes are time bombs

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Yea y'all stop using the n word and racist cacs won't let their dogs maul you.

Tumblr_lp3s95XQPs1qj0krzo1_500.gif
if an abused girl with a history of ONSs tells every man she meets she's damaged goods you think perhaps she should keep her mouth shut about her self worth? If she doesn't value herself why would anyone else.Don't be simple, like I said there is a reason no other race use these derogatory slangs amongst each other like it's going out of style

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
if an abused girl with a history of ONSs tells every man she meets she's damaged goods you think perhaps she should keep her mouth shut about her self worth? If she doesn't value herself why would anyone else.Don't be simple, like I said there is a reason no other race use these derogatory slangs amongst each other like it's going out of style
So if you tease and beat up your little brother in public do I have the right to kill your uncle?

Last edited:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Before we started using derogatory words towards each other it was heaven on earth for us :blessed:

Miss those days...

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
So if you tease and beat up your little brother in public do I have the right to kill your uncle?
I have already made my point anything further would be like justifying these killings. Fact is these cops need to be stopped but the inconvenient reality of living in a white society is you have to play by certain rules. Keep playing yourself think AAs don't have to take some form of action to counter this on going trend

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I have already made my point anything further would be like justifying these killings. Fact is these cops need to be stopped but the inconvenient reality of living in a white society is you have to play by certain rules. Keep playing yourself think AAs don't have to take some form of action to counter this on going trend
you're all over the place. What does us taking action have to do with you blaming us for being mauled to death by police dogs due to use of the n word