ANOTHER Unarmed Black Man BEAT to death by POLICE. Mauled by police DOG. [UPDATE: VIDEO RELEASED]

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
that's the problem with this site, when a topic like this comes up tunnel vision becomes pandemic.If you look at the post I was replying dude stated just by having black skin you will get got. My reply was in all these cases where are the stories of dead practioners, dentists pychologists or scholars? That is not justifying anything it's just a statement of fact about who these cacs are really targeting
You can't deny his stance though when white, violent criminals are not being killed at the same rate. It's literally Jim Crow era as of late. All of the "guilty" Negros are being lynched in the streets. Are you okay with a judge and jury affecting traffic stops/ trials at their own discretion?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
welcome to white supremacy.....

A Real Negga

4real
Daps
why yall trying to turn every story into a race issue. yall race warriors have no shame, its disgusting.

you win some with the pigs you lose some its part of the street life. :manny:

lets be real this has nothing to do with race, in that area i bet the cops were black, hell even that dog too.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
You can't deny his stance though when white, violent criminals are not being killed at the same rate. It's literally Jim Crow era as of late. All of the "guilty" Negros are being lynched in the streets. Are you okay with a judge and jury affecting traffic stops/ trials at their own discretion?
why does me commenting on the fact they are targeting a group that will fetch the least blowback a group they deem expendable automatically mean I condone or am okay with what is happening :what:

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
I don't see Latinos slipping wetback Or Jews kike into their lexicon the way the n word is part of pop culture. Your last sentence is a microcosm of such stupidity . There are no group of ppl that would use such a word in a brotherly fashion then say it's offensive when they feel like it's just a bad look With the world watching.

Black people have been targeted way before Blacks started using "the n-word" and waaay before hip-hop was created. Besides it's irrelevant whether or not our "rep" is bad. The police or supposed to protect and serve. It's there job to keep the peace while causing as little pain and suffering as possible. Murdering citizens under their custody goes against that. Serial killers, pedophiles, and mass shooters of different races can get arrested without a shot fired but unarmed Blacks are being slaughtered in the street by LEO's and would be LEO's?

Anyways I ain't going to push this conversation because I can already spot you aren't willing to see sense and I ain't here to play that. Its a shame what has happened but what exactly is this leading to. Do AAs realize they need to do something structurally not a march for the millionth time

Why do you keep blaming AA's for getting murdered by people we're supposed to trust and obey? When will cops realize that they need to do something structurally?

not being facetious but out of all these victims were any of them lawyers? doctors? graduates or straight A students? Did any of them have proper 9 to 5s? I honestly cannot recall maybe you can help cuz if not then it's a certain type of black not any

Do you remember the professor that was arrested for breaking into his own home?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Louis_Gates_arrest_controversy

You clearly have self identity issues. You let society brain-wash you into thinking that Black people are treated the way we are because of something we did.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
why yall trying to turn every story into a race issue. yall race warriors have no shame, its disgusting.

you win some with the pigs you lose some its part of the street life. :manny:

lets be real this has nothing to do with race, in that area i bet the cops were black, hell even that dog too.
:camby:

Eat this neg for speaking on shyt you have no idea wtf you're talking....i'm most likely one of the few posters on this board that has been to Vineland...go there just about every other weekend,and I have lived in this area for 20 years...

Please stfu.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Why do you keep blaming AA's for getting murdered by people we're supposed to trust and obey? When will cops realize that they need to do something structurally?
you sound like those fish wives that brought their claws out for Steven a when he made his comment about woman playing their part too in regards to domestic violence. Stop looking at this through the prism of "aww he's just blaming the victim" and look at it as blax have to take some form of action cuz the change surely ain't going to come from the police and standing pat, while marching with a megaphone ain't achieving shyt

Do you remember the professor that was arrested for breaking into his own home?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Louis_Gates_arrest_controversy
even Obama said he's been stopped and harassed before, who said that doesn't happen. I mentioned a story in the news of a slain "professional" that blek

You clearly have self identity issues. You let society brain-wash you into thinking that Black people are treated the way we are because of something we did.
:what:

dude do you remember all the sportsmen/entertainers/actors Jews ate off the last 50 plus years? How many of those acts leveraged all that to become execs or their own bosses? That's what black should be doing, taking the power back

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
not being facetious but out of all these victims were any of them lawyers? doctors? graduates or straight A students? Did any of them have proper 9 to 5s? I honestly cannot recall maybe you can help cuz if not then it's a certain type of black not any
It is because you make a statement like this. Like because they haven't contributed as much as a professional to society, they are more expendable.

why does me commenting on the fact they are targeting a group that will fetch the least blowback a group they deem expendable automatically mean I condone or am okay with what is happening :what:
If that wasn't Your intent, carry on no harm no foul.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
Black ppl gettin killed & not reactin with results that'll lessen those actions

We've been tricked into believing in their justice systems. We're sitting around waiting for an indictement and getting mad because the killer cop wasn't arrested.

It's completely backwards. We should be happy he's walking around free. If we had real men in our communities we would have reacted with silence and then done what needs to be done.

The brainwashing is much deeper than believing we're ugly or that whites are superior. It's in believing that a justice system set up by the white man for the white man would have any notion of "justice" when it comes to us. We make our own justice. No one else, just-us.

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
The CIA is absolutely dedicated to preventing Black people from acquiring power. In fact, that is probably 2/3 of all CIA activity when you realize which race truly possesses all the natural resources. This why I will keep restating that Black people are not in their present position because they're stupid, incompetent, lazy, or promoting thug behavior. It's because Blacks who take a position of leadership within their communities with positive intentions for the advancement of negroes they are murdered, jailed, or completely ridiculed. This isn't a visceral reaction to Black Excellence, it's an ongoing Agency offensive against dissidents. Successful Blacks are viewed as dissidents.

It's also illogical to blame negroes for getting killed by police because they are thugs. That is what a trial is for. To determine if a suspect is a thug and the actual perpetrator. All people coming into contact with police on the losing end of hostility are technically thugs, that's why the police is after them. That's not the point. We have due process because one is presumed innocent until proven guilty.

The CIA has used the media to make white Americans and Blacks completely forget that it's illegal to execute civilians without due process because they look like thugs. All the white Americans are rolling their eyes until the feds begin a massive nationwide Waco operation, and then everyone will finally understand what this is about. If you can't find enough lawbreakers to kill, pass more laws and instantly you have more lawbreakers.

Trust me, the Cliven Bundy act was a quick test case against the white majority. They know whites have all the guns and are fully trained in using them, so they have to walk down that hill to fck them all. The Agency has so many honeypots going right now they know every move of every dissident this country could possibly birth.