ANOTHER Unarmed Black Man BEAT to death by POLICE. Mauled by police DOG. [UPDATE: VIDEO RELEASED]

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
not being facetious but out of all these victims were any of them lawyers? doctors? graduates or straight A students? Did any of them have proper 9 to 5s? I honestly cannot recall maybe you can help cuz if not then it's a certain type of black not any :ld:

Here is a dude coming off work:francis:
http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2015/03/video_of_man_beaten_during_ink.html

Here black kid in his house getting assaulted:francis:
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/black-teen-fostered-white-parents-mistaken-burglar-attacked-cops/

Here is a cop trumping fake assault charges on a kid:francis:
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2015/03/05/3630128/cops-assaulted-teen-video/

In short take this neg

Daps
Reppin
VOID
4cb8a25ca476e.preview-300.jpg

Nuf said.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I don't see Latinos slipping wetback Or Jews kike into their lexicon the way the n word is part of pop culture. Your last sentence is a microcosm of such stupidity . There are no group of ppl that would use such a word in a brotherly fashion then say it's offensive when they feel like it's just a bad look With the world watching.

Anyways I ain't going to push this conversation because I can already spot you aren't willing to see sense and I ain't here to play that. Its a shame what has happened but what exactly is this leading to. Do AAs realize they need to do something structurally not a march for the millionth time

Why the fukk are you here :pachaha:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
what does Floyd dent do for a living? And the last vid deals with a rican?

learn to read, there was no where in my post where I stated injustices didn't happen I just wanted it brought up what the victims professions were. We don't all live in the states, you would have a better recollection of all the cases than those abroad. Neg away, that's kids stuff anyway

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Why the fukk are you here :pachaha:
so it's not possible to cite a heinous crime but also lament on a toxic culture that is glorified and needs changing? Keep burying your head in the sand acting like you can't walk and chew gum at the same time

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
these hard head jersey cops need to smarten up they got one of their own lit up not too long ago for doing some similar dumb shyt and some dude retaliated on a random cop and then it was half mast all tears. people shouldn't be dying in custody, people shouldn't be killed by cops for the most part period.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
not being facetious but out of all these victims were any of them lawyers? doctors? graduates or straight A students? Did any of them have proper 9 to 5s? I honestly cannot recall maybe you can help cuz if not then it's a certain type of black not any
Not trying to pile on but this is what cacs have said about everyone from Tamir to Trayvon, Garner... And it has been alleged but not proven that Brown went after Wilsons gun. So is it ok to lynch our black brothers now? Is that what you saying? Because all of these alleged crimes and lifestyles added together pales in comparison to the numerous armed mass shooters that have been captured alive...

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Worry about the toxic behaviors that go on in the white community that the media tries to hide.
The whites own the media and the country they could be engaging in pedophilia rings for sport and nothing will come of it because they are the police, so why should I waste my time :mindblown:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Not trying to pile on but this is what cacs have said about everyone from Tamir to Trayvon, Garner... And it has been alleged but not proven that Brown went after Wilsons gun. So is it ok to lynch our black brothers now? Is that what you saying? Because all of these alleged crimes and lifestyles added together pales in comparison to the numerous armed mass shooters that have been captured alive...
that's the problem with this site, when a topic like this comes up tunnel vision becomes pandemic.If you look at the post I was replying dude stated just by having black skin you will get got. My reply was in all these cases where are the stories of dead practioners, dentists pychologists or scholars? That is not justifying anything it's just a statement of fact about who these cacs are really targeting