ANOTHER Unarmed Black Man BEAT to death by POLICE. Mauled by police DOG. [UPDATE: VIDEO RELEASED]

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

EDIT: Video of the incident released.

It also shows the cop also trying to take evidence of the recording (1:20)...just like they did to the witnesses of Mike Browns murder. :aicmon:

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
You would think all this would be building to something but it's like a repeated cycle of nothing. Cac does deed, news reports it, victim's family and community members fling their arms in the air crying woe is me until the next time we hear of another murder.

Black lives have never mattered :mjcry:not in the the world I live and these entertainers need to eliminate all this negative imagery/slangs (from their product) the media have ran with for the last 40 odd years

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
How is the Hands UP working for us...
Keep yall hands up, me and my peeps will be

Spook-Who-Sat-By-The-Door-1973-Don-Blakely-Lawrence-Cook-pic-8.jpg

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
You would think all this would be building to something but it's like a repeated cycle of nothing. Cac does deed, news reports it, victim's family and community members fling their arms in the air crying woe is me until the next time we hear of another murder.

Black lives have never mattered :mjcry:not in the the world I live and these entertainers need to eliminate all this negative imagery/slangs (from their product) the media have ran with for the last 40 odd years

How is this related to the matter at hand and how will this help anything?

People like you seem to not realize that we're treated like this not because "the way we act" but because we're Black and they can get away with. Period.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
How is this related to the matter at hand and how will this help anything?

People like you seem to not realize that we're treated like this not because "the way we act" but because we're Black and they can get away with. Period.
I don't see Latinos slipping wetback Or Jews kike into their lexicon the way the n word is part of pop culture. Your last sentence is a microcosm of such stupidity . There are no group of ppl that would use such a word in a brotherly fashion then say it's offensive when they feel like it's just a bad look With the world watching.

Anyways I ain't going to push this conversation because I can already spot you aren't willing to see sense and I ain't here to play that. Its a shame what has happened but what exactly is this leading to. Do AAs realize they need to do something structurally not a march for the millionth time

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: B86

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
I don't see Latinos slipping wetback Or Jews kike into their lexicon the way the n word is part of pop culture. Your last sentence is a byproduct of such stupidity . There are no group of ppl that would use such a word in a brotherly fashion then say it's offensive when they feel like it's just a bad look With the world watching.

Anyways I ain't going to push this conversation because I can already spot you aren't willing to see sense and I ain't here to play that. Its a shame what has happened but what exactly is this leading to. Do AAs realize they need to do something structurally not a march for the millionth time
NIKKA anybody with black skin getting flipped

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
NIKKA anybody with black skin getting flipped
not being facetious but out of all these victims were any of them lawyers? doctors? graduates or straight A students? Did any of them have proper 9 to 5s? I honestly cannot recall maybe you can help cuz if not then it's a certain type of black not any

Last edited: