Another Sony Exclusive Franchise bites the dust: Spider-Man Remastered coming to PC on August 12, 2022 (Miles Morales coming November 18, 2022)

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Xbots rejoice over this every time, and I don't get it.

You want to wait 4-5 years for a game to come out be my guest, it was literally a generation ago.
It's like someone trying to bag an Ex from 4 years ago after the hype wore off and she's less attractive.

I'm PC set... So, I'm happy for the game and being able to try to play this at crazy fidelity, but nothing is gonna beat that day one Spider-man craze. It was wild how big just a good Superhero game got and it was all anyone talking about at the time.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It's like someone trying to bag an Ex from 4 years ago after the hype wore off and she's less attractive.

I'm PC set... So, I'm happy for the game and being able to try to play this at crazy fidelity, but nothing is gonna beat that day one Spider-man craze. It was wild how big just a good Superhero game got and it was all anyone talking about at the time.

Pete Davidson of console stans

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you can point me to the "xbox" person in this thread that's bragging about getting to play the game finally because its on PC I'll give you $

Please point them out.
I understand yall butt hurt.
But no one is bragging about getting to play spiderman finally unless they are a PC head maybe.
NO xbox player is hype to play Spiderman on PC :mjlol:
Sony stans talk in definites about how gaming, buisness and sony works then when they are wrong later on down the line they :russ::mjlol: about how they off that, old games, or its immature and corny.

I'ma make sure to remind yall year in and year out everytime something yall said wouldn't couldn't or didn't make financial sense to happen happens.:umad:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn’t be surprised if they do 2 milly with this.