Another School Shooting :snoop: Nashville 3 children, 3 adults dead. Female (Tranny) shooter dead

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
So I really don't know why parents haven't filed a class action lawsuit against manufacturers or just politicians

I feel like the average American now knows at least 1 person who's a victim of mass shootings

It's common enough to be a problem for most people and yet seems like only Gen Z kids stood up before the pandemic

How would that fix anything?

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
So I really don't know why parents haven't filed a class action lawsuit against manufacturers or just politicians

I feel like the average American now knows at least 1 person who's a victim of mass shootings

It's common enough to be a problem for most people and yet seems like only Gen Z kids stood up before the pandemic

Sadly, gun manufacturers have pretty broad immunity from liability in the US. It's the perfect storm of lobbying, capitalism, and the Constitution.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
The killing or even just harming children pisses me off more than any crime you can think of.

No excuses for that shyt. Idgaf what you got goin' on in your life. Job loss, the world against you, you hate Black ppl, da white man got you like this, your wife left you, etc.

fukk anybody who hurts children.