Another School Shooting :snoop: Nashville 3 children, 3 adults dead. Female (Tranny) shooter dead

br82186

Superstar
Daps
we slick had an opportunity to handle this back with sandy hook smfh
The issue is Repubs. and gun lobbyists, everytime any sort of conversation is had about anything towards guns the two previously mentioned groups and right wingers stay having conniptions. Sooner or later the opposite parties are gonna have to say fcck these folks and their feelings and just do it because at the end of the day they want guns and the laws of them accessible for themselves and no one else.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I hate these fukking puzzy azz people. Just commit that if you hate your life that bad and not kill innocent people.

I just heard about a lady that committed suicide but she killed her dog before she killed herself.

Demons whispering to people's minds telling them to make sacrifices is real. There's not many suicidal people trying to die by themselves.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Coli cares more for JM slander and other fukkery than this and it’s sad.

Sidenote…. Gotdamn this is horrible

I almost feel like they need to start putting like checkpost at school entrances and search people or suspicious cars before letting them on the site.

This is way out of control man and no one seems to really be doing anything to stop it other than have discussions

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I really don't know why parents haven't filed a class action lawsuit against manufacturers or just politicians

I feel like the average American now knows at least 1 person who's a victim of mass shootings

It's common enough to be a problem for most people and yet seems like only Gen Z kids stood up before the pandemic