Another School Shooting :snoop: Nashville 3 children, 3 adults dead. Female (Tranny) shooter dead

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ED-209 is coming

ChillyRevolvingArcticwolf-size_restricted.gif

Movie was ahead of its time. Drone police are definitely coming with the G6 upgrade.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
This is the future. People can already 3d print guns.

This is America

The box isn't closing.

Protect yourself and stop normalizing every weirdo with numbers

shyt… I own several firearms and carry concealed EVERYWHERE. My Ole Lady is a decent shot too. I can’t be with my loved ones at all times though. Im considering homeschooling again.

Like any right wing nutcase, these far-left LGBT extremists are a threat. A bunch of wannabe Weather Underground losers. Either the Feds address this extremism, or they’re asking for even more of a disaster.

I agree. Degeneracy and mental illness are celebrated. Weirdos everywhere. Modern day Babylon and Sodom. This country is fukkED.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
obviously it sounds logical on paper, but there was an armed guard at the Parkland shooting and his ass stayed outside.
this is a horrible copout. Yes , perjury is a warranted charge but the other stuff is beyond the scope of a security gaurd. There shouldve been an actual police officer at the school, not scapegoat security gaurd. He isnt supposed to be rambo, his job is to be a deterrent and call the police.

I mean for god sake, the class to be an armed security gaurd is only two weeks. Its unreasonable to send this guy into a warzone just because the district is being cheap on police officers

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
shyt… I own several firearms and carry concealed EVERYWHERE. My Ole Lady is a decent shot too. I can’t be with my loved ones at all times though. Im considering homeschooling again.

Like any right wing nutcase, these far-left LGBT extremists are a threat. A bunch of wannabe Weather Underground losers. Either the Feds address this extremism, or they’re asking for even more of a disaster.

I agree. Degeneracy and mental illness are celebrated. Weirdos everywhere. Modern day Babylon and Sodom. This country is fukkED.
My wife and I going to one of those John wick schools that teach you how to really clear. Offense in defense.

It's obvious this shooting is a result of the law Tennessee passed regarding trannies in their state.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And it was a Christian school that she attended. Makes you think something happened there.

Not absolving her, but something at that school.
I dont think thats the case...

This is most likely just some extremist tranny who let the internet rile her up into doing some vile shyt. All because they are mad because they think tranny rights are being violated in Tennessee now

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

You're the exact type of right-wing doofus I was expecting to exploit this for their own bullshyt agenda. You don't have a genuine concern, you only see an "enemy" to go after. In the grand scheme, this scumbag being transgender doesn't matter. It's a coincidence. There's nothing inherent to them that's driving violence like this. The VAST MAJORITY of mass-casualty events are *not* carried out by them, so trying to use this to drive outrage only reveals your hand. There's no fukking far-left LGBT extremist threat in this country, either. You're sounding like Andy Ngo and all those other wannabe fascist idiots.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Had those cops not showed up and taken her out I hate to imagine how much worse it could’ve been. This bytch was armed to the teeth and the way she was stalking through that building, it would’ve been a massacre. Typical right wing response though as if the target wasn’t big enough on the backs of the LGBTQ community. Now they want to use this tragedy to further fuel their agenda of hate.
She really thought she was in a fukkin war zone bustin through doors. It’s fukking wild she was hunting kids