Another idiot turns in lost money

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
This was in Vegas. You soft ass IT dudes would have been sleeping with them desert fishes in 90 minutes flat :heh:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Yea that's were faking your death comes in. Moving to east bubble fukk is just to give you time to figure out the next plan.

People give up there lives just to testify and damn sure not getting 300k out of it.

I'm sorry but usually most can drivers are older people who have families to support. So upping your family to a random location for the rest of your lives is not that easy

And in pretty sure the FBI hooks you up with a new life and identity

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
The fact that it's Vegas actually decreases the odds that the owner is not someone to be afraid of, tho

whitney_receipts.gif

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
The money belonged to a high profile poker player. When he came to claim the money the taxi company and LVPD verified it with The Bellagio.

So all that paranoia that it coulda been mafia turns out it's just that, paranoia. It belonged to a fat cac who drinks lots of beer.

LOSS.
Yea, becuz that's a typical situation. :dry:

I don't lve in Vegas and normal ppl don't just leave 300k, let alone carry it around

U ever think of those case that don't make the news?

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
quote="Ego Eimis, post: 6723730, member: 8505"]The money belonged to a high profile poker player. When he came to claim the money the taxi company and LVPD verified it with The Bellagio.

So all that paranoia that it coulda been mafia turns out it's just that, paranoia. It belonged to a fat cac who drinks lots of beer.

LOSS.
[/quote]

I feel ya but Hindsight is 20/20 my dude. But you have every to be paranoid simply cause people are quick to kill over 300k. My homeboy got killed this June in his house in front of his family over 150 funky ass dollars and some weed. shyt like that is my reasoning as to why I don't need that 300k.
IMG_188340308488578.jpg

:to:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
And when the person remembers they left it in a cab and calls your cab company and your bosses realize that one of their drivers mysteriously quit last week, who you think they're gonna investigate first pleighboi? :outbackcac:

If you gonna take the money & dip, you need to think farther than east bubble fukk USA...more like Thailand, Africa or Brazil.

That's why you don't quit and work for a month then get FIRED. :youngsabo:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Carrying 300k in hand :snoop:, giving that amount of money back :snoop:, not razing at least 30-40k of that pile, didn't even have to be 100 :snoop: would have set him up for the forseeable future.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm good breh I'm returning it. No way I'd take it and sleep with one eye open for days at a time. The consequences for taking that shyt is tipped more over getting away with it.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Wow I can tell some you nikkas, are simple as fukk, when it hits above 100 Gs or even 50 Gs, nikkas be breaking doors looking for that money. It aint that hard to figure out ol taxi cab driver took the money. And Vegas is a place, filled with foreign nikkas, and they are not even remotely forgiving, even if you take a dollar off their stash.