Another idiot turns in lost money

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
because he worked for a taxi service thats one of the places they would go looking and more than likely track you down somehow since they probably know who was out at what time

maybe legally there won't be a way to prove it but once its found out you were the driver you will probably get got through other non-legal ways

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Id have to think long and hard about turning in that kind of money. Long and hard.

$300,000 (if spent right) can completely change the direction of your life. But like others have said, its not doctors and accountants walking around with a quarter million dollars. You'd fukk around and get buried in the desert next to Hank and Gomez.

I'd be in the Philippines living like a cot damn king, $300k is more than what a middle class family out there makes in a lifetime.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Unless he have a family I would've faked my death and brought a one way ticket to east bubble fukk USA. Start a new life and buy some guns, just incase someone came knocking.

And when the person remembers they left it in a cab and calls your cab company and your bosses realize that one of their drivers mysteriously quit last week, who you think they're gonna investigate first pleighboi? :outbackcac:

If you gonna take the money & dip, you need to think farther than east bubble fukk USA...more like Thailand, Africa or Brazil.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Makes you wonder if their are people who found large amounts of dough and never turned it in

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
And when the person remembers they left it in a cab and calls your cab company and your bosses realize that one of their drivers mysteriously quit last week, who you think they're gonna investigate first pleighboi? :outbackcac:

If you gonna take the money & dip, you need to think farther than east bubble fukk USA...more like Thailand, Africa or Brazil.

Yea that's were faking your death comes in. Moving to east bubble fukk is just to give you time to figure out the next plan.

:heh: giving up your whole life for 300k
People give up there lives just to testify and damn sure not getting 300k out of it.

Daps
I wouldn't have turnrd it in but I also wouldn't have spent it right off either...

Lets say it belongs mafia, and they know you had it,

:birdman:....:whoa:..:beli:..:ufdup:.:bustback::bustback:...:sadcam:...:dead:...:smugdraper:

I don't need that in my life.

Again, the smartest thing to do is turn it in.

This ain't $50, where Joe Schmoe isn't gonna be able to reup on his XBOX Live this month.

If $300K is sittin' 'round somewhere other than a bank, 9/10, some creepy ppl are gonna be missing that. And they might be able to find you. :no:

i agree. they would probably realize pretty quickly they left it in a cab, and it wouldnt be that hard to track down the cabbie, so turning it in was probably a smart thing to do. regular people dont just walk around with 300k in cash. id be scared it belonged to someone who would leave my body in the desert once they tracked me down.

:usure:The Mexican mafia even worse

I'd keep it but I Aint spending shyt until I feel like aint nobody secrectly staking out house like:patrice:...:ohhh:...:birdman:...:demonic:

Id have to think long and hard about turning in that kind of money. Long and hard.

$300,000 (if spent right) can completely change the direction of your life. But like others have said, its not doctors and accountants walking around with a quarter million dollars. You'd fukk around and get buried in the desert next to Hank and Gomez.

The money belonged to a high profile poker player. When he came to claim the money the taxi company and LVPD verified it with The Bellagio.

So all that paranoia that it coulda been mafia turns out it's just that, paranoia. It belonged to a fat cac who drinks lots of beer.

LOSS.

Last edited:

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
Find the wrong nikka money and not return it, your family getting snatched up

kidgetaway.gif