Another idiot turns in lost money

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
I mean if i wasn't from there, and if the cars ain't got no cameras filming me and I was a passenger and I just happen to stumble on that bag
:wow: going back home with that woadie!

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
im sayin'...i aint finna turn that sht in. They gunna have to pry that outta my hands. 300 large, no tax? Thats life changing money right there. Finders keepers, nikka. LOL @ this mafia talk...it aint 1975 anymore my dude.

And like somebody said...how the hell do you forget to grab a goddamn bag with 300 racks in it? He musta been gone off them mollys in celebration of his winnings.

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
In this instance, the cabbie did the right thing. A coule of you mentioned that it would be easy to track his ass down.

But I remember a white chick who found a stack of money on the side of the road or some shyt like that. Now, she's an idiot for returning that shyt.

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Y'all outrage is misplaced. Cabbie thought he found a prime box of chocolate and he STILL returned it. :dahell::dahell: nikka shoulda

ljeh5.gif

Not everyone bout dat life tho :shaq2:

giphy.gif

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
im sayin'...i aint finna turn that sht in. They gunna have to pry that outta my hands. 300 large, no tax? Thats life changing money right there. Finders keepers, nikka. LOL @ this mafia talk...it aint 1975 anymore my dude.

And like somebody said...how the hell do you forget to grab a goddamn bag with 300 racks in it? He musta been gone off them mollys in celebration of his winnings.

:usure:The Mexican mafia even worse

I'd keep it but I Aint spending shyt until I feel like aint nobody secrectly staking out house like:patrice:...:ohhh:...:birdman:...:demonic:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How the fukk do you forget $300k? I wouldn't be surprised if their are cameras in those cabs testing his integrity

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Unless he have a family I would've faked my death and brought a one way ticket to east bubble fukk USA. Start a new life and buy some guns, just incase someone came knocking.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Id have to think long and hard about turning in that kind of money. Long and hard.

$300,000 (if spent right) can completely change the direction of your life. But like others have said, its not doctors and accountants walking around with a quarter million dollars. You'd fukk around and get buried in the desert next to Hank and Gomez.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know whoever lost it wouldn't done backflips and tracked his every step to find his money. I'm sure he could have easily figured out he left it in the cab. It's a big bag, not a lost key:lolbron:

And brehs walking around 300K aren't your normal brehs.