Another Gamepass Classic (Atomic Heart at 75 OC)

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Where was this energy when Forspoken and Sonic Frontier reviews dropped?
looking-searching.gif

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Damn why does gaming got to be so damn politilcal know

I blame gamergate and resetera and the sensitive cac gamers all over the world.
No we live in a post #MeToo world. ResetEra and "cac gamers" as you put it didn't create that. These creators need to learn to adapt to such a world and stop expressing viewpoints or doing things that alienate people.

My attitude is I don't need to know anyone else's politics or beliefs nor do I seek out that information.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No we live in a post #MeToo world. ResetEra and "cac gamers" as you put it didn't create that. These creators need to learn to adapt to such a world and stop expressing viewpoints or doing things that alienate people.

My attitude is I don't need to know anyone else's politics or beliefs nor do I seek out that information.
Breh cac gamers got mad at Wolfenstien 2 what are talking about

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Breh cac gamers got mad at Wolfenstien 2 what are talking about
For what? I thought the one thing the majority of us could agree on was "fukk them Nazis" :gucci:
:dead:

people got turned off with wolfenstein 2 because the two leads were insufferable. not "wow they're so _____" stuff, but literally gagging and throwing up in the elevator to prank each other and other cringe nonsense.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead:

people got turned off with wolfenstein 2 because the two leads were insufferable. not "wow they're so _____" stuff, but literally gagging and throwing up in the elevator to prank each other and other cringe nonsense.
Nah I’m talking about how they got mad at the “message” not the dlc, we all agree that was garbage I’m talking about the base game

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Nah I’m talking about how they got mad at the “message” not the dlc, we all agree that was garbage I’m talking about the base game
i think that might've been exaggerated a bit for clicks like a lot of shyt... if someone ran down the list of shyt wrong with wolf2, it probably starts with the fact that co-op legit didn't work while the game was being packaged with graphics card bundles. so even if you had no idea about the series, you got to experience one of the worst and buggiest campaigns ever without even asking.

that's the primary reason it got the attention it did when anyone tracking knew it was going to be a trainwreck at release.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
i think that might've been exaggerated a bit for clicks like a lot of shyt... if someone ran down the list of shyt wrong with wolf2, it probably starts with the fact that co-op legit didn't work while the game was being packaged with graphics card bundles. so even if you had no idea about the series, you got to experience one of the worst and buggiest campaigns ever without even asking.

that's the primary reason it got the attention it did when anyone tracking knew it was going to be a trainwreck at release.
Y'all talking about the wrong game.

Wolfenstein Young blood.

Wolfenstein II The New Colossus