Another Gamepass Classic (Atomic Heart at 75 OC)

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I don't htink 75 is a bad score, and I think we let metacritic and other stuff dictate what we play. The game is on gamepass, so there's no harm in giving it a spin because you might end up enjoying it.

I remember Scarlet Nexus had a metacritic under 80 and that game was great imo. Also there have been some gamepass games that under under 80 MC and ended up liking them a lot like as dusk falls, outriders, midnight fight express, etc.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Damn another mid multi plat got Xbots tight

The only one tight about this is the bloke who woke up on a Monday morning and tried to spin a multi-plat game being available on Gamepass at launch as some kind of L for Xbox

Meanwhile there's a $70 PS5 exclusive with significantly worse reviews that released just a few weeks earlier and people all in the thread crying "RACISM!" because it flopped critically and commercially...after weeks of skepticism from the demo and previews :mjlol:

But hey at least you can buy it half off not even a month after release :manny:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
The only one tight about this is the bloke who woke up on a Monday morning and tried to spin a multi-plat game being available on Gamepass at launch as some kind of L for Xbox

Meanwhile there's a $70 PS5 exclusive with significantly worse reviews that released just a few weeks earlier and people all in the thread crying "RACISM!" because it flopped critically and commercially...after weeks of skepticism from the demo and previews :mjlol:

Damn Xbots tight

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
75 on metacritic is a solid score. Sure there may be some flaws but there is more good than bad.
It's a passing grade, and with some bugfixes I'm sure the user word of mouth about the game improves over time.

I'll check the game out myself once my girl stop trippin and shyt (:snoop:)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Game is legit. They just need some writers.

Everything else is really good. Graphics, level design, combat, etc all good.

The writing is some of the worst i’ve experienced in a game, it’s like aggressively terrible.

Wish i could play it in russian with the subtitles off.:mjlol:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don't know why the use of the word "bloke" is fukking killing me, but it is. :mjlol:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
After reading the one fairly positive review of the game by a major (8 by IGN) it looks like they had the same gripes as the reviewers that gave it 6s and 5s, it just looks like that particular reviewer was more accustomed to that style of game and is more lenient and tolerant of those kinds of flaws.

That's usually where I sit, I don't feel like I'm being heavily inconvenienced by a game that has shortcomings, but I know that I'm not playing a masterpiece. It seems like the bar has been placed really high for game devs now.

rdj

Pro
Daps
Game is legit. They just need some writers.

Everything else is really good. Graphics, level design, combat, etc all good.

The writing is some of the worst i’ve experienced in a game, it’s like aggressively terrible.

Wish i could play it in russian with the subtitles off.:mjlol:
Yeah its jarring how bad the writing is when the world is so unique.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
is it me or mobs spawning back fast af when you kill them in the open world? its russian bishock so far with horrible writing. no clue where people getting prey comparisons from. this isnt an immersive sim at all. i can see how people salty after paying 70 for this tho outside of gamepass... part 2 might be fire tho with a budget.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
is it me or mobs spawning back fast af when you kill them in the open world? its russian bishock so far with horrible writing. no clue where people getting prey comparisons from. this isnt an immersive sim at all. i can see how people salty after paying 70 for this tho outside of gamepass... part 2 might be fire tho with a budget.
Russia at war + mediocre reviews + gamepass?

This game having a sequel with a bigger budget would be a crazy come up