Another Gamepass Classic (Atomic Heart at 75 OC)

taker597

Superstar
Daps
What Atomic Heart has achieved is unfathomable.

New Development Studios don't do AAA projects overnight. They tend to ramp up from smaller games.

So, this game to exist at all from outside AAA gaming industry is pretty amazing.

The game was never going to be amazing, because the resume didn't justify those expectations.

Look at all these faux AAA games from unknown studios that all bombed.

We happy few
The medium
The Day Before

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Not gonna lie. I thought Game Pass had one with this one.

ACG said it's more of a shooter than immersive sim, but he generally liked it.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just want to know what did Powerpxy witness :bryan: don’t think he’s ever done this

I need to know too, because shyt had to be absolutely wild to just throw his hands up and say fukk it.

They did guides for Cyberpunk and Saints Row at launch, didn't they? I can't wrap my brain around the possibility of this somehow being worse. :mjlol:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

New Development Studios don't do AAA projects overnight. They tend to ramp up from smaller games.

So, this game to exist at all from outside AAA gaming industry is pretty amazing.

The game was never going to be amazing, because the resume didn't justify those expectations.

We happy few
The medium
The Day Before

The Day Before hasn’t been released (doesn’t exist) yet.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

We happy few
The medium
The Day Before
Facts, Brand new studio. Game being mentioned with the likes of a classic franchise like Bioshock and holding up pretty well to it.

If this game had AAA writers and voice actors would be 80+ easily.

It’s sitting at 78 on PC right now without all the gamepass/console wars baggage.

Dudes went from calling the trailers fake and too good to be true, they deliver on what they promised, and now those same dudes splitting hairs over a couple metacritic points :wow:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I'm starting to believe that these game studios realized at some point if their game is going to be good or not, and that's how they decide if they will put it on gamepass.

A 3rd party studio wouldn't put a game that's likely to score 85+ on metacritic , on gamepass day 1.

Wo Long bout to change that in a few weeks :lupe:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

OP gone have to change title.

We creeping up.

Metacritc stan’s what’s the cutoff for a “not trash” game??? :lupe: